Ann Summers Application Online
In 2018, Ann Summers continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Ann Summers was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work Ann Summers: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Ann Summers Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Ann Summers. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Ann Summers. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Ann Summers jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Ann Summers every year.
Ann Summers Available Positions
- Store Manager,
- Assistant Store Manager,
- Team Leader,
- Flagship Assistant Store Manager,
- Sales Consultant,
- Team Leader.
Ann Summers Application Form
At Ann Summers job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Ann Summers job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Ann Summers job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Ann Summers Job Application Process
You can learn the Ann Summers job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Ann Summers online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Ann Summers wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Ann Summers online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Ann Summers specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Ann Summers, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Ann Summers interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Ann Summers makes a job offer. If you have adopted Ann Summers work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Working for Ann Summers
There’s something special about working for Ann Summers ~ we want to help our Customers to fearlessly unleash their sexual confidence – so its important that our Colleagues have the confidence that comes from working for a business that encourages Passion, Respect and Inclusiveness as well as a sense of Daring and the development and support of every individual to become Experts at what they do.
About Ann Summers
Ann Summers is a British multinational retailer company specialising in sex toys and lingerie, with over 140 high street stores in the UK, Ireland, and the Channel Islands. In 2000, Ann Summers acquired the Knickerbox brand, a label with an emphasis on more comfortable and feminine underwear, while the Ann Summers-labelled products tend to be more erotic in style. The chain had an annual turnover of £117.3 million in 2007-2008.
The company was named after Annice Summers, the female secretary of the male founder, Michael Caborn-Waterfield.
Annice Summers, who was born Annice Goodwin in 1941 but took her stepfather’s surname, left the company soon after it opened following a row with Caborn Waterfield. She went to live in Umbria, Italy, two hours from Rome, and died of cancer in October 2012.
In 2000, Ann Summers acquired the underwear brand Knickerbox for an undisclosed sum; in 2014 they announced plans to sell the brand.
About Ann Summers
The first Ann Summers shop was opened in 1970 in Marble Arch, London, from which it grew to six shops.
Ann Summers was purchased in 1971 by brothers Ralph and David Gold, who turned it from a standard sex shop into an established high street brand and lingerie boutique. In 1981, David Gold installed his daughterJacqueline Gold (who is the current Chief Executive of Ann Summers) and she introduced the Party Plan concept. The retail operations for all of Ann Summers’ shops are managed from the Head Office in Whyteleafe, Surrey, and as of December 2010 Ann Summers operates 144 retail outlets across the UK, Ireland, the Channel Islands and Spain.
The shops offer lingerie, underwear, cosmetics, swimwear and sex toys. The stores sell 2 million Rampant Rabbits, a kind of vibrator exclusive to Ann Summers, per year.