Atkins Application Online
In 2018, Atkins continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Atkins was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work Atkins: Age limit is 18 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Atkins Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Atkins. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Atkins. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Atkins jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Atkins every year.
Atkins Available Positions
- Enviromental Assitant & GIS
- Assistant Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Building Surveyor
Assistant Project Manager
Atkins’ Project Delivery Directive (PDD) combines the best in engineering, surveying design and project management to provide a full suite of services to clients in the public, private and commercial sectors. Whether designing/project managing iconic buildings or maintaining property portfolios, our pride and passion is in offering intelligent, sustainable solutions and unrivalled expertise.
We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager, based in East Anglia, with a surveying or engineering background who will be part of an established project management team managing the project delivery of our multiple schemes. Working with the support of the PDD team you will develop your project management skills delivering schemes to budget and programme and work towards being the main point of contact with clients and leading projects independently. This is a great opportunity to move in to and develop a career in project management.
• Degree in Building Surveying or similar.
• Some experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams would assist but not essential.
• This is an outward facing role so requires someone who wishes to develop their client facing experience and core project management services with a positive proactive approach.
• Some contract experience with NEC3 Form of Contract would assist but not essential.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Desire to develop strong customer focus, ability to problem solve, advising clients on cost effective and practical solutions to all matters related to property and facilities.
• Sound business acumen and understanding of risk and commercial awareness.
• Knowledge of current legal requirements in respect of construction and associated legislation.
• IT skills, with experience of MS Project and PowerProject software desirable.
• Understanding of BIM.
• The ability to make decisions, act on your own initiative and operate in a pro-active way.
• A proactive and flexible working attitude.
• Current, clean driving licence.
Atkins Application Form
At Atkins job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Atkins job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Atkins job application online.
Atkins job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Atkins job application form/pdf and apply today jobs online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Atkins Job Application Process
You can learn the Atkins job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Atkins online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Atkins wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Atkins online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Atkins specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Atkins, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Atkins interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Atkins makes a job offer. If you have adopted Atkins work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
WS Atkins plc (commonly known as Atkins) is a British multinational engineering, design, planning, architectural design, project management and consulting services company headquartered in London, UK. It was founded in 1938 by Sir William Atkins.
In 2016, Atkins was the UK’s largest engineering consultancy and the world’s 11th largest global design firm. It employed approximately 18,000 staff based in 300 offices across 29 countries and had undertaken projects in over 150 countries. Its motto is “Plan, Design, Enable”.