Budgens Application Online
In 2018, Budgens continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Budgens was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work Budgens: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Budgens Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Budgens. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Budgens. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Budgens jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Budgens every year.
Budgens Available Positions
- Night Assistant,
- Forecourt Cleaner/ Site Maintenance,
- Duty Manager,
- Full Time Rota Cashier,
- Site Care Taker,
- General Assistant,
- Part Time – Full Time Positions
We are looking for self-motivated, hardworking person to join our growing organisation in Abridge. You will be working as part of a busy team to run a family owned Budgens supermarket and petrol station, in support of the local community. This position is for customer facing sales assistant/s to be mainly operating the tills and carrying out other duties Due to our location, your own method of transport is essential . There are no public transport links to Abridge that operate at shift starts or finish.
No applicant will be considered without their own transport.
- Minimum age 18, due to the sales of restricted age goods.
- Saturday 6am-2:15pm
- Sunday 6am-2:15pm
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: £7.50 /hour
Budgens Application Form
At Budgens job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Budgens job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Budgens job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Budgens Job Application Process
You can learn the Budgens job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Budgens online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Budgens wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Budgens online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Budgens specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Budgens, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Budgens interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Budgens makes a job offer. If you have adopted Budgens work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Budgens Salary Info
- Part Time Night Assistant £9.50 per hour
- Rota Cashier £7.50 up to £8.05 per hour
- Forecourt Cleaner/ Site Maintenance £8.05 per hour
- General Assistant £6 – £7 per hour
The business was founded in 1872 by John Budgen, who opened the first store in Maidenhead, Berkshire. The business was incorporated as a private limited company on 28 May 1962. The company is a subsidiary of Booker Group. The largest Budgens store is in the town of Holt, Norfolk, with just over 13,000 square feet/1,207m² after an upgrade in 2011.