Dwell Job Application Online
Dwell will take on personal
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Dwell Company, you can search for Dwell recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result,
apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work Dwell: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: General App
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable.
Application References: Click
The Customer Service and Operations Associate will be responsible for the following:
Customer Service / Sales
- Resolve all customer service and sales-related inquiries via email and phone
- Proactive communication to customers of updates effecting the customer experience (e.g. backorder, promise date change, delivery rescheduling)
- Answer all inbound customer phone calls during business hours
- Process return and exchange requests
- Create gift card codes for clients and customers
- Work with designers, architects, and corporate clients on special projects, custom orders, quotes, etc.
- Assist in troubleshooting the Dwell Store experience
- Help expand Dwell Store Trade Program, corporate sales and other commercial opportunities, and customer-group based programs
- Assist in the hiring, training, and management of seasonal customer service and operations employees
- Process orders in store backend, including related phone and email contact with vendors, accounting, warehouse, and carriers
- Assist with and execute special ordering needs; which would include creating custom PO’s and manually placing orders within our vendors’ portals
- Coordinate special order shipping, including white glove delivery
- Liaise between suppliers and accounting to ensure accurate and timely invoicing and invoice payment
- Maintain an orderly CRM database and order queue through the daily review, verification and management of all orders and returns in back-end
- Use carriers’ sites and support options to track orders and proactively flag problems (e.g. delays due to inclement weather)
General Administrative Support
- Assist with vendor relationship management, e.g. ensuring all vendors have current Dwell Store routing guides and contact information
- Escalating customer related issues in an timely manner to other team members
- Assists with general administrative needs of the store and various special projects including but not limited to event set-up and activation of cross-platform integrations