EE Application Online
In 2018, EE continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. EE was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
You might not realise that you already have what it takes to be an amazing Retail Customer Advisor with us. You see, we’re not simply about selling phones. We’re about connecting people, so they can do more of what they love – faster.
Whether it’s providing 4G across 95% of the UK’s landmass, getting a 360-degree camera on stage at the Bafta’s, or launching a leading Emergency Services communication network, at EE, we’re constantly pushing the boundaries to stay at the forefront of new technology to improve our service.
EE Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at EE. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at EE. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time EE jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at EE every year.
We’re EE. And we’re showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating a culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. That’s why the Sunday Times named us one of the Best Big Companies to Work For. But why take their word for it? Come and see for yourself.
Our high street stores are where the action is. And there couldn’t be a better time to join us. From face-timing long-lost aunts in the States, to streaming boxsets on the go – whatever our customers want to do, our retail teams are working hard to help them get connected. So, join us as a Customer Advisor and you’ll do more than just sell our products and services. You’ll have the opportunity to get hands-on with our top tech and we’ll give you all the training you need to help pass the good stuff on. So whether our customers are looking for the lowdown on the latest fitness apps, or just want to get to grips with our roaming deals – you’ll have everything you need to wow them with a super service and keep them coming back for more.
What you’ll do:
- Contribute to your store’s success by bringing to life our ethos of sales and customer advice through sensational service
- Keep up to date with all of our products, services and promotions, and those of our competitors
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable – engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right products and show them how those products can make their digital life better
- Take pride in the appearance of the store, keeping it clean and tidy at all times.
- Have a strong background engaging and delighting customers in a sales or service environment
- Be able to show how you’ve worked to and achieved sales targets or deadlines
- Show an interest in communications technology
- Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
Assistant Store Manager
Here, you’ll coach, inspire and empower your team to achieve their targets, honing your skills and helping to create an in-store environment that makes customers feel welcome and comfortable, working on the forefront for one of the UK’s leading digital companies. You’ll:
- Support the Store Manager with day-to-day store running
- Lead, engage and develop a talented and knowledgeable team
- Create a culture of high-performance, empowering your team to reach targets
- Create and manage a relaxed, welcoming, customer-focussed environment
Your store. Your story.
We work in an industry that’s changing all the time, and – as technology and people move forward – we move with them. As Assistant Store Manager, your reliable nature and progressive outlook will help lead the way forwards. You’ll implement strategies, champion individuals and establish a culture of shared success that encourages everyone to do their part, and makes sure everyone is recognised and rewarded for their efforts. Our story’s just getting started – are you ready to get on board?
What we’re looking for:
- A potential for capable leadership
- Ability to lead teams to strong commercial results
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Established coaching and development skills
- The ability to set and carry out long-term plans
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare cash plan
- Great career progression
- 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
- 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
- 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata).
EE Application Form
At EE job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. EE job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling EE job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.