Great Ormond Street Hospital Job Application Online
Great Ormond Street Hospital will take on personal
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Great Ormond Street Hospital Company, you can search for Great Ormond Street Hospital recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work Great Ormond Street Hospital: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: General App
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable.
Application References: Click
Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) aspires to provide career development opportunities for all staff roles across the organisation.
Our portfolio of learning activities enables staff to acquire a breadth of knowledge and skills which supports them to deliver a safe, high quality and effective service to patients and families. Our learning activities also provide staff with the chance to develop their competence and confidence in forging a successful career.
To support our commitment to GOSH staff, together with the Trust goals around safety and quality, we provide a number of initiatives including:
- All new staff who join GOSH receive a comprehensive induction to the organisation, their department and their individual role.
- A formal appraisal process. Staff are appraised soon after joining, where objectives are set and appropriate learning opportunities are identified. Appraisals occur annually, with regular informal catch-up sessions in between.
- A study leave policy. This provides staff with the appropriate support so that professional qualifications can be obtained in a chosen clinical or non-clinical field.
- A comprehensive portfolio of learning activities to help you meet your individual and professional goals.
- An established and growing range of career pathways for all professions – medical, clinical, clinical support and non-clinical. We also provide a leadership and management pathway to complement technical skill development.