H&M Application Online
In 2018, H&M continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. H&M was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work H&M: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
H&M Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at H&M. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at H&M. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time H&M jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at H&M every year.
H&M Available Positions
- Sales Advisor (Parttime – Full Time)
- Department Manager,
- Visual Merchandiser,
- Team Leader.
This is a Part – Time Sales Advisor position that requires you to work between 20 hours and 30 hours per week depending on the needs of the business.
Are you ready for a customer focused, action-packed career at the heart of our company?
Find your place in a fast moving environment where you create the optimal shopping experience, with excellent customer service in a global fashion setting. We are offering a job where every day is a challenge, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities –and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Actively working with garments – ensuring our high standards are maintained at all times.
- Processing our customer transactions at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Helping to prepare our season sales, designer collaborations and regular seasonal campaign’s.
- Following our store routines, policies and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
H&M Application Form
At H&M job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. H&M job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling H&M job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.
H&M Job Application Process
You can learn the H&M job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to H&M online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. H&M wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for H&M online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the H&M specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for H&M, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the H&M interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, H&M makes a job offer. If you have adopted H&M work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed
H&M Job Opportunities & Vacancies
There are many job opportunities for interested people at H&M. Since this retail brand is getting more popular with every passing year, people are very curious to see and use their products. This has led to a lot of expansion of H&M. There are many outlets in different places. This has led to a lot of jobs for many people. You too can be a part of H&M. With people asking specifically for clothes sold here, there is a lot of growth in this company. With the help of talented people, H&M is expected to grow and be a bigger brand than what it is today. So, look for a job today and start working for this organization.
H&M Job Application Process
The application process at H&M is simple to follow. The candidates should apply for the job of their choice. From the applications received, H&M calls candidates for the interview. This is the last step where candidates have to present themselves well. The candidates have to be suitable for the job they have applied for. This makes the selection easier for H&M. Depending on the type of job applied, the application process may change. Overall, this format is followed during the selection. It helps in selecting the right candidates for all positions.
H&M Salary Info
Here are two positions that are popular at H&M:
Retail Sales Assistant: A retail sales assistant is expected to increase the sales of the company. In return of this, the person makes about 6 pounds per hour at H&M.
Sales Advisor: Since the growth of the business depends on sales, it is important to have a motivated sales advisor who can push the sales of various products. In return, the sales advisor makes about 7 pounds per hour.
- Store Manager – £30,979 per year
- Retail Sales Associate – £28,250 per year
- Sales Advisor – £7.17 per hour
- Part-time Sales Advisor – Hourly £7.07
- Customer Service Representative – £14,730 per year
- Truck Driver – £11.25 per hour
- Shop for even less
- Training and development
- Reviews and open dialogues
- Other good reasons to work for H&M
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible Working
- Company Maternity / Paternity Pay
- Company Sick Pay
- Company Paid Holidays
- Long service holiday awards
- Incentive Bonus
- Long Service Awards
- Opportunities to work in other H&M markets overseas
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB is a Swedish multinational clothing-retail company, known for its fast-fashion clothing for men, women, teenagers and children. H&M operates in 62 countries with over 4,000 stores and as of 2015 employed around 132,000 people. The first store was opened on the high street of Västerås, Sweden in 1947. It had 2,325 stores at the end of 2011, 2,629 stores at the end of August 2012 and opened its 3,000th store in September 2013 in Chengdu, China. It is ranked the second largest global clothing retailer, just behind Spain-based Inditex (parent company of Zara), and leads over the third largest global clothing retailer, United States based Gap Inc. The company has a significant on-line presence, H&M online shopping is available in 32 countries, COS in 19 countries, Monki/Weekday 18 countries each, & Other Stories in 13 markets, and Cheap Monday in 5 markets.