Lebara Application Online
In 2018, Lebara continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Lebara was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work Lebara: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Lebara Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Lebara. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Lebara. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Lebara jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Lebara every year.
Lebara Available Positions
- Team Assistant
- Business Development Executive
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Head of Compliance
- Accounts Assistant
- Senior Program Manager
- Treasury Analyst
To manager the invoice payment process. To develop, implement and maintain key processes to continuously deliver a superior service to the business and suppliers.
- Maintenance of invoice register and processing of all supplier invoices into business system promptly and accurately for different companies within Lebara Group.
- Ensure invoices are approved following the procurement to payment process before processing payment
- Control, approval and payment of staff expenses in Concur
- Raise billing disputes with suppliers (especially telecom carriers) and follow up within the contractual time limit to resolve the disputes
- Ensure supplier payments are prepared on a weekly basis
- Ensure the regular reconciliation of statements with suppliers, maintaining good working relationships and taking action quickly to resolve differences.
- Review unmatched and debit items and prepare and circulate weekly aged creditors analysis.
- Make sure all processes are compiled to Group accounting policy and ensure records are maintained and filed in accordance with finance house keeping rules and follow European VAT record management requirements.
- Prepare regular and adhoc reports for stakeholder across the business.
- Filing and other tasks as briefed by the manager.
- Drive invoice process improvement through the organisation
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to make sure that requirements and restrictions are understood and adhered
- Providing cover within the team
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in Accounts team (Account Payable, Accounts Receivable)
- Strong analytical skills, high level of accuracy, methodical with attention to detail
- Highly numerate
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX would be beneficial
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Experience in working with international companies, multiple currencies and VAT international knowledge.
Lebara Application Form
At Lebara job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Lebara job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Lebara job application online.
Lebara job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Lebara job application form/pdf and apply today jobs online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Lebara Job Application Process
You can learn the Lebara job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Lebara online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Lebara wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Lebara online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Lebara specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Lebara, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Lebara interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Lebara makes a job offer. If you have adopted Lebara work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
We’re pioneers – always have been. From the start, we’ve challenged market wrongs. We want to bring happiness to the lives of the communities we meet. All over the world. To us, every customer is important. Every customer experience is an opportunity. An opportunity to connect, to share, to engage.
Here, we create connections that deﬁne conversations across nations. Here we don’t do okay. We look to do amazing. Here, people go the extra mile and pull together.
We will light up the faces of millions daily – with the connections we create. But most of all, we pride ourselves on the fact that we are creators and deliverers. We never give up on our desire to create a better tomorrow – for all of our customers. We don’t play it safe. We don’t take the easy road. We look to create a better future. Today. Together. In fact, all together, better.
Lebara was founded in 2001, is one of Europe’s fastest growing mobile companies employing over 62 nationalities worldwide in six countries.