Mango Application Online
In 2018, Mango continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Mango was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work Mango: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Mango Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Mango. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Mango. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Mango jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Mango every year.
Mango Available Positions
- Stockroom Assistant,
- Window Dresser,
- Floor Manager,
- Sales Assistant,
- Assistant Store Manager,
- Part Time – Full Time
For our MANGO store in ONE NEW CHANGE we are currently recruiting for a part-time (20 hours) person to join our Stockroom team.
You will carry out the reception and control of merchandise and its storage in the stockroom, in addition to store replenishment according to company procedures, in order to ensure the store has the right product at the right time.
• To deal with deliveries on a daily basis, maintaining order and tidiness, avoiding damage and preventing stock loss
• To receive, confirm, open boxes and organise merchandise every day in an optimal and systematic manner according to stockroom guidelines
• To perform daily replenishment on a continual basis
• To organise and allocate the merchandise received according to stockroom guidelines
• To provide support to your colleagues in the store floor, helping with replenishment and making additional orders when necessary
• To be able to deal with individual store requests quickly and efficiently
• To reorganise stockroom space in an optimal manner according to store needs
• To be responsible for maintaining a clean and tidy stockroom
• To collaborate in preparing all the material required to perform the store changes
For our MANGO store in VICTORIA we are currently recruiting for a part-time (20 hours) Cashier to join our team.
You will be responsible for finalising sales in the cash desk, ensuring that an outstanding level of customer service is delivered at all times in order to gain the loyalty of customers.
• To provide excellent customer service and offer complementary purchase options
• To finalise the sale and receive payment in a quick and efficient manner
• To apply the company’s Customer Service and Image Standards in order to gain the loyalty of customers
• To be familiar with Mango policy with regard to exchanges, returns, searches in other stores, etc. and at all times offering the appropriate additional services
• To hand the customer their purchase well-presented and with the till receipt
• To deal with all complaints in an efficient manner, making every effort to offer the customer a solution
• To treat customers politely and make them feel welcome in order to gain their loyalty
• To apply and manage cash desk procedures effectively
• To ensure the cleanliness, organisation and replenishment of the cash desk
• To support managers in delegated administrative tasks
Mango Application Form
At Mango job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Mango job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Mango job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Mango Job Application Process
You can learn the Mango job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Mango online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Mango wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Mango online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Mango specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Mango, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Mango interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Mango makes a job offer. If you have adopted Mango work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Mango Salary Info
- Sales Assistant – Hourly £6.77
- Sales Associate – Hourly £6.80 Per Year £11k – £19k
- Supervisor – Per Year £21k – £23k
- Key Holder – Hourly £7 – £7
At present, MANGO has over 11,200 employees, 1,800 of whom work at El Hangar Design Centre and at its Headquarters in Palau-solità i Plegamans (Barcelona). However, beyond the statistics, it is made up a young and enthusiastic team, with an average age of 32, and 82% of which is female.
El Hangar Design Centre, the biggest design centre in Europe, has a total surface area of 10,000 m2 and houses more than 550 professionals dedicated to creating fashion garments and accessories for women. The Design, Purchasing and Quality departments are located there.
The central offices have a total surface area of 150,000 m2 and their own structure, which comprises the departments of Image and Advertising, Property Management, Expansion, Production Control and Stores Distribution, Store Architecture and Interior Design, in addition to Logistics, Administration and IT systems.
MANGO currently has more than 2,415 stores in over 107 countries worldwide.