One Stop Stores Job Application Online
One Stop Stores will take on personal
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of One Stop Stores Company, you can search for One Stop Stores recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work One Stop Stores: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Customer Service Assistant, Shift Manager, Store Manager, Area Manager, Finance Administrator, .net Developer, Range Manager, Warehouse Operative.
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable
Application References: click
Why not you?
One Stop Stores Ltd is a leading organisation in the UK Convenience Store market with over 700 stores employing over 10000 people. We are an ambitious organisation with a culture that is friendly, fun and where everyone is treated with respect; our business really is a great place to work.
Why Choose One Stop
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We’re a familiar face in hundreds of communities up and down the country. So if you’re looking for a convenient job with flexible hours and room to develop your career, One Stop is the place to be.
5 great reasons to join our team:
- We’re successful, we’re growing and we always try and do the best for our customers
- Working for One stop is not just a job – it’s a career, with industry leading accredited or endorsed programmes and a commitment to develop our talent internally.
- We offer a variety of roles across our 700 plus stores, Head Office and Distribution Centers so you should find something right up your street.
- We offer great rewards and benefits in recognition of our people making our business a success
- By working for One Stop you’ll be working for a company who care about local communities.
One Stop recognises and values our differences and believes that this leads to greater innovation and creativity and ultimately to greater business results. We strive to create an inclusive working environment in which all individuals are recognised as valued contributors in creating lasting relationships with our colleagues and our customers and welcome applications from all.