Procter & Gamble Application Online
In 2018, Procter & Gamble continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Procter & Gamble was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multi-national consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procterand Irish American James Gamble.
Procter & Gamble Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Procter & Gamble. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Procter & Gamble. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Procter & Gamble jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Procter & Gamble every year.
We have openings at our manufacturing facility in Reading for highly motivated, flexible individuals who possess and attitude to develop practical mechanical skills and are logical thinkers. As part of a team you will manufacture our world leading brands, whilst working rotating shifts and creating, owning, following and improving processes and standards.
We are looking for individuals who:
- . Have a proven practical background of applying operational skills (including mechanical/electrical) to solving production and equipment related issues
- . Have a high level of personal accountability and ownership for results that is driven by their strong leadership character of not being afraid to accept difficult challenges.
- . Are willing to suggest and implement changes that will improve equipment reliability or throughput
- . Are strong team players who possess excellent verbal and written communicated skills that allow cross-shift interaction
- . Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills. Proven experience in operational skills, good innovation skills and the ability to think outside the box
- . Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills
- . Good mechanical or electrical knowledge and experience on fixing equipment. Able to clean, operate and maintain equipment
- . Build capability in self and others. Participate in team tasks and activities to achieve desired results. Create, own and improve systems. Own overall line/area standards during shifts. Work as part of a team
Personal Health Care Products Research
Experienced Product Researcher required to support for the Global Vitamin Minerals and Supplements (VMS) projects in PGT Healthcare. Uncover consumer insights on a range of projects from FEI to Franchise, Understand the efficacy of VMS and design products that meet the consumer needs and support claims.
Important Skills needed:
- Product Research Skills: Ability to work both upstream and downstream Innovation using core PR skills – Qual and quant research techniques and claim support.
- Communication: Need to partner with the multifunctional team and work globally
- Attention to detail: Consumer Healthcare is a complex category that requires attention to detail
- Agility: Ability to manage changing priorities and plans.
Procter & Gamble Application Form
At Procter & Gamble job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Procter & Gamble job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Procter & Gamble job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.