Schlumberger Application Online
In 2018, Schlumberger continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Schlumberger was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Schlumberger Limited is the world’s largest oilfield services company. Schlumberger employs approximately 100,000 people representing more than 140 nationalities working in more than 85 countries. Schlumberger has four principal executive offices located in Paris, Houston, London, and the Hague.
Schlumberger Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Schlumberger. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Schlumberger. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Schlumberger jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Schlumberger every year.
Our corporate values represent our strongest recruiting assets. We are leaders in our businesses because of our people, our technology, and our record of strong financial results. Our commitment to people begins with the way we recruit, train, and develop the best college and university graduates.
The diversity of our workforce—men and women of many nationalities and backgrounds working together and sharing common objectives—creates a unique culture we’re proud of.
If you decide our culture, values, ethics, and work style are right for you, and we think you can adapt to our ways of working and possess the required skill set, you’re likely to receive an offer to join Schlumberger.
Field Sales Representative
The Field Sales Representative – Coil Tubing services advises customers on selection of products and services and is responsible for sales to new and existing customers in an assigned geographic area. These areas can vary and change depending on rig count for the basin. Successful Field Sales Representatives have excellent communication skills, are self-motivated, and work well in teams.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Identifies sales leads and closes them. Prioritizes actions and plans ahead for sales opportunities.
- Monitors and maintains sales pipeline in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Ensures that customer problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
- Establishes relationships with customer contacts. Regularly visits field sites to follow up on jobs that were sold, and consult with the customer and other stakeholders.
- Listens for opportunities for their and other Product Lines/product lines. Listens for market and competitive intelligence. Informs Schlumberger via management and CRM.
- Maintains integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, quality and HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) are evident and a key differentiator.
- Performs basic account profiling and planning. Creates and actions an approved sales plan for assigned account(s).
- Coordinates scheduling with the service delivery organization as required.
- Uses sales systems, and meets training standards.
The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Reviews balance sheet account, reconciliates and prepares associated balance sheet notes.
- Analyzes Profit & Loss variance and reviews detailed revenue and cost transactions.
- Controls and prepares general ledger entries including prepaids, accruals, allocations, etc.
- Controls inventory including evaluation of product cost, bill or material accuracy, period physical inventory, etc.
- Establishes standard overhead rates.
- Establishes standards of control over material and finished goods movements.
- Coordinates with Purchasing, Materials and Operations Management on issues of product cost.
- Supports implementation of manufacturing accounting and control systems.
- Understands, reviews, implements and complies with Sarbane Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix.
- Complies with applicable company policies, including Personnel, Quality System and Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures.
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving).
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/ Finance
- 3 years of professional experience in large accounting firm or Multinational company
- Advanced knowledge in MS-Office
- Problem Solving: project estimation & complexity, creative and innovative quality solutions, analytical oriented, and good decision making skills.
- Leadership: functions independently and in a team, project mgt. skills, mentoring skills and can set/accomplish objectives.
- Communication: oral/written communication skills, customer services oriented, and interacts frequently with peer groups, subordinates and senior mgt. advising on area of responsibility.
- Cross Discipline: Understanding of interaction with other disciplines, Company strategy and the principles of Quality Management.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger Application Form
At Schlumberger job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Schlumberger job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Schlumberger job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.