Sopra Steria Application Online
In 2018, Sopra Steria continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Sopra Steria was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work Sopra Steria: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Sopra Steria Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Sopra Steria. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Sopra Steria. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Sopra Steria jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Sopra Steria every year.
Sopra Steria Available Positions
- Stores Technician
- Supply Chain Consultant
- Overpayments Administrator
- Executive Assistant
Supply Chain Consultant
Sopra Steria is recruiting for a Supply Chain Consultant to join our growing consultancy team in the Commercial sector. We are a successful, growing team with the freedom to set our own direction and a determination to build sustainable business by putting our clients’ success first.
The Supply Chain Consultant will be experienced in delivering supply chain transformation, working with C-Level client stakeholders and able to provide strategy and transformation consultancy to clients in the retail, FMCG, pharmaceutical and utilities industries. The Supply Chain Consultant will be responsible for shaping, creating and delivering client engagements that deliver high value outcomes for our clients.
We have a permanent opportunity for a Stores Technician who has experience within a complex IT Stores environment, to be responsible for the efficient storage of all IT equipment, peripherals & consumables on-site.
The primary functions are to demand, receipt and correctly asset identify all stock using the Service Management system. You must be capable of obtaining and maintaining government security clearance
- IT Equipment and consumables ordering via the procurement channel
- Delivering of items ordered by users on-site
- Inventory control of stock and availability management of spares & producing monthly stock reports
- Ensuring accuracy of holdings with regular stock checks and control measures
- Full management of the stores environment including all aspects of Health & Safety
- Maintain and update asset holdings within the relevant configuration databases
- Alignment to processes for collection, assetting, efficient disposal of equipment including data cleansing and also liaising with the approved waste company
- Assist with assembling & building PC’s / Laptops systems to corporate specifications
- Basic hardware fault finding & diagnosis on systems / printers
- Liaising with outside agencies for warranty repairs or replacement of faulty equipment
- Maintain high level of communication with the users throughout the business
- Incident requests, internal works orders and other queries assigned via the Service
- Management tool
- Conform to all secure media handling processes and policies
Sopra Steria Application Form
At Sopra Steria job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Sopra Steria job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Sopra Steria job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Sopra Steria Job Application Process
You can learn the Sopra Steria job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Sopra Steria online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Sopra Steria wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Sopra Steria online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Sopra Steria specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Sopra Steria, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Sopra Steria interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Sopra Steria makes a job offer. If you have adopted Sopra Steria work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
About Sopra Steria
Sopra Steria Group SA is a European information technology consultancy established in September 2014 upon the merger of Sopra Group SA and Groupe Steria SCA(commonly refererred to as Sopra and Steria, respectively). Technically, Sopra was the company to adopt the new name, retaining its legal personality.
The primary business areas of the company include consulting services, systems integration and solutions, integration of ERP solutions, implementation of application solutions, as well as subcontracting solutions for providing technical support to users and application maintenance and outsourcing services and operation of professional processes.