Teleperformance Application Online
In 2018, Teleperformance continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Teleperformance was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work Teleperformance: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Teleperformance Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Teleperformance. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Teleperformance. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Teleperformance jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Teleperformance every year.
Teleperformance Available Positions
- Inbound Customer Service Advisor
- Inbound Customer Sales Advisor
- Assistant Call Centre Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
Inbound Customer Service Advisor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for hard-working, customer focused call centre advisors looking for a fresh approach to inbound customer services.
Teleperformance, one of the most globally renowned customer management firms, are looking to recruit experienced contact centre agents with a passion for customer service.
At Teleperformance, we are very much about putting the customer at the heart of everything we do, listening to our customers’ demands and needs and reacting accordingly.
- Ideally you will have 6 months customer service and/ or sales experience in a contact centre environment
- A strong background in a regulated/ insurance/ financial sector preferred but not essential
- Qualified to GCSE level or above
Teleperformance Application Form
At Teleperformance job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Teleperformance job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Teleperformance job application online.
Teleperformance job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Teleperformance job application form/pdf and apply today jobs online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Teleperformance Job Application Process
You can learn the Teleperformance job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Teleperformance online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Teleperformance wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Teleperformance online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Teleperformance specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Teleperformance, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Teleperformance interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Teleperformance makes a job offer. If you have adopted Teleperformance work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Teleperformance is the worldwide leader in outsourced multichannel customer experience management with over 138,000 people in 46 countries. We help clients build their customer experience strategies regardless of the channels to be used.