Capita Application Online
In 2018, Capita continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Capita was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Over the years, we’ve trained 8,000 emergency services personnel, delivered award-winning customer service for leading consumer brands, run the engine behind a hugely successful UK price comparison website and recruited over 10,000 individuals in to the British Army – and that’s barely scratching the surface. Our dedication to excellence has seen us become the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions.
Capita Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Capita. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Capita. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Capita jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Capita every year.
Our aim is simple: to help our private and public sector clients deliver modern services effectively, through insight, analytics and continuous improvement. We utilise talent, implement best practices support fast and keep our clients at the cutting-edge of technology. And, we get results. Working with us, you’ll have the opportunity to drive change on a range of projects. You won’t just be unlocking value for our clients, you will be unlocking value for your career too. It’s time to discover where you fit in.
Customer Supplier Advisor
Our heritage spans over four decades, and we’ve evolved by acquiring some of the UK’s leading specialists in business travel, accommodation, meetings and events. Bringing together 850 of the most knowledgeable people in the industry and combining their knowledge and expertise, we’ve created one powerfully unique business.
But we haven’t forgotten what makes Capita Travel and Events a great place to work – brilliant, like-minded people who thrive in a friendly, fast paced atmosphere. If you reckon you could add something to the team and want to be part of our future then get in touch.
What will your day look like?
- To deliver excellent customer service in line with the expected standard of your role, ensuring you meet the requirements of the customer in a timely manner
- To support with administrative tasks as required
- To effectively resolve suppler queries in relation to the role
- Build effective relationships with suppliers
- Accurate data entry into multiple systems
- To communicate in a professional manner at all times both internally and externally
Customer Service Administrators
Security Watchdog are looking for people like you to join their growing team in Alton in a variety of phone-based customer service and data-checking administration roles to support them in undertaking employment screening checks for multiple clients.
You will support your Team Leader and the Service Delivery Manager to ensure a smooth end to end employment screening process for applicants, over the phone and by email. In our Customer Service team, you will act as the front-line communications point for screening-related queries and will aim to deliver a service that exceed client expectations. In our Administration team, you will act as the quality checker ensuring applicants are up to date with relevant information, inputting data to make sure they can be processed.
We will provide you the support and training you need to become a subject matter expert in business best practise and our unique vetting system, VOLT.
What you will do:
- Use your strong and effective written and verbal communication skills daily while dealing with applicants undergoing vetting and screening checks through us.
- Make sure the service we provide meets the deadlines agreed with our Clients.
- Guide applicants through the employment screening process from beginning to completion in line with Client specifications.
- Maintain a sensitive and confidential approach to applicant’s personal data in line with Data Protection requirements.
- Use your strong attention to detail to make sure all the information required to carry out the right checks has been provided.
- Work towards personal performance targets and business wide objectives.
- Always act in accordance with Data Protection and Equal Opportunity’s Policy (training provided)
- Computer-based administrative duties
What we need from you:
- Previous experience working in a customer service or administrative role
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident and persuasive telephone manner
- IT literate
- Strong decision making skills
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Diligent and decisive
- Calm under pressure
Capita Application Form
At Capita job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Capita job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Capita job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.