Castle Galleries Job Application Online
Castle Galleries will take on personal
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Castle Galleries Company, you can search for Castle Galleries recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work Castle Galleries: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: General App
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable.
Application References: Click
Art Gallery Technician
Location: Castle Fine Art South Molton Street
Castle Galleries are currently looking for a dedicated Art Gallery Technician to support the day to day activities of Castle Fine Art South Molton Street as well as providing support to our other London locations.
An Art Gallery Technician will provide support for all Gallery activities including but not limited to:
- Hanging the Gallery for display and exhibitions including lighting changes
- Hanging the viewing room for client appointments
- Supporting Gallery staff with Client appointments and deliveries including pre-assessment of clients homes prior to installation
- Installation of art and sculpture in clients homes
- Basic maintenance services that do not require registered/qualified trades people
- Coordinating the stock and the organization and tidiness of stock rooms
- Handling, wrapping and safe storage of all Art, sculpture, memorabilia and marketing material
- Delivering and collecting art
- Ordering of basic supplies –wrapping materials, light bulbs etc.
- Delivering high level Customer service at any point when in contact with customers
- Supporting Gallery staff with VIP exhibitions and events
- It is essential that you have a clean driving license as the role may require delivering and collecting art.
- We are looking for someone who is well presented and confident with great interpersonal skills in order to deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
- Maturity, flexibility and the ability to work without close supervision are also essential. You will have a strong work ethic and the ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team but also able to work independently and plan your own time and tasks effectively.
- Practical skills are required with an ability to use ladders and basic tools. There is a physicality to this role as many pieces of Art are large and considerable effort is needed to hang, wrap and move Art.
- It is also essential that all pieces of fine art are treated with reverence and the Art Technician must operate with a strong duty of care to ensure that this is the case.
- Ideally you will have had experience in a similar role, but as a minimum you will have worked in a service oriented environment with a demonstrable track record in providing exceptional service.
- Candidates must be qualified to work within the EU.
What we offer
- Fantastic working environment, being a part of extraordinary story.
- Staff discounts.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours, rota’s are on a shift basis, however we will require you to work 5 out of 7 weekends.
Washington Green & Castle Galleries are part of the Halcyon Group, one of the largest and most prestigious art groups in the world. The company is representing and selling the artwork of some of the finest artists in the country. We offer original paintings, limited edition prints and sculptures through our nationwide network of galleries. The biggest names that we represent include: Ronnie Wood, Bob Dylan, Alex Ross or Salvador Dali – just to name a few!