Gloucestershire Job Application Online
Gloucestershire will take on employees
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Gloucester Company, you can search for Gloucester recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work Gloucester: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Advanced Practitioner, Family Support Worker, Social Worker, Social Care Assessor, Casual Library Assistants, Events Assistant, Electronic Call Monitoring Officer, Part Time – Full Time.
Application References: Click
The Gloucestershire Echo are ideally placed to help you find your next job. Whether it’s your first role or looking at a career change, they have the widest selection of jobs from across the region for you to search and apply direct from your desktop, tablet or smartphone.
Flexible packages to suit different people’s needs
- Buy extra annual leave – employees may purchase up to 10 days additional leave (pro rata for part time employees) to be taken between 1 April – 31 March
- Flexible working hours – we have a scheme that allows eligible employees the flexibility to vary their daily start and finish times
- Employee support through an employee assistance programme – a confidential, impartial 24/7 service providing employees with free advice, information and counselling on any issue from family to debt problems
- Childcare vouchers – parents currently paying for childcare can take part of their salary in the form of childcare vouchers, free of tax and national insurance
- Cycle to work scheme – GCC purchases the bike and any safety equipment the employee requests. This is then paid back by the employee in a ‘salary sacrifice’ arrangement
Pay & Rewards
- Salaries are paid monthly in arrears by BACS on the 30th day of each month or earlier if the 30th falls on a weekend or Bank Holiday
- Annual leave allowance of 24.5 days’, which rises to 29.5 days’ after five years’ continuous service (pro rata for part time employees)
Gloucestershire Salary Info
- Coroners Officer £24,717- £31,288
- Electronic Call Monitoring Officer £18,560 – £23,935
- Recruitment Co-ordinator £21,057 – £27,394
- Events Assistant £7.88 per hour