Good news for those who want to work at the Next!
Next job vacancies, job applications, Next staff recruitment news in writing. Next job application form, Next open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Prepare for your new job opportunity in Next plc! Next plc, abbreviated as Next, is a British multinational retailer company. The company sells clothing, footwear and home products in over as much as 700 stores.
Most of the stores are in the U.K. and the rest of the stores are in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Next was founded in Leeds, U.K. in 1864. Since then, it has grown so dramatically that today about 44,000 employees are working for the company. Since 2012, Next is the biggest clothing retailer in the U.K. as it overtook Marks & Spencer company that year.
This may be the right time for you to start working as an employee in this huge company, since Next has relatively newly became the largest in the field in the U.K. This indicates that in the upcoming years, it is likely for Next to draw away from the other similar companies and remain the largest.
The largest and most successful company knows it has reached the top by the contribution of its employees, so you can make sure that it will provide its employees better working conditions and a well-adjusted salary.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Next.
- Enter a town or a postcode and choose one of the job positions you want to work at. Click on the “Search Jobs” button to proceed.
- A list of jobs will be provided for you on the next page. You can click on the “More Info” if you want to read more about the job or you can also click on the “Apply Now” button if you want to continue your application.
- After reading further information, you need to create an account or log in to continue. If you don’t have an account yet, create one on the “New User” page by clicking the “Register” button.
- Fill out the online job application form of Next by providing your personal information on the application form. Then, click “Apply”. You must also upload your CV.
- After filling out the application form, you will be ready to finalize your application by submitting your application form to the hiring authorities of the company.
Next Available Positions
- Studio Receptionist
- Next Directory Artworker
- Sales Consultant
- Office Assistant
- Home Sales Consultant
- Warehouse Operative
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): NO
There are plenty of job openings in Next. You can find details of these both on our website and the official website of the company. There is no printable job application form pdf online, so it may be better for you to visit the official website for job application. Good luck with your new career in Next!
Application Link; Official Site.
Tips For Applying
When it comes to managerial positions, just go to the official website and apply online. The career page will have the current job openings listed over there.
Filling out the form is really easy and it won’t take more than 5 minutes for you to do it. As for entry-level jobs, you can drop your CV directly at the respective stores.
With over 500 Next stores dotted up and down the country, we’re one of the UK’s most popular high street brands. Shoppers just love our stylish range, our top–notch service and the experience of visiting our stores. And we love what we do.
When it comes to choosing our people, your personality is just as important to us as anything on your CV. That’s probably why our retail team is made up of such an interesting mix of characters. We all have a couple of things in common though: we love working for a successful business that’s going places. And we’re passionate about customer service. (We know everyone says that, but at Next, it’s totally true).
As for incentives, well, nothing beats a nice benefits package. And you’ll certainly get that at Next. What’s more, we offer on the job training to help you develop a rewarding, long–term retail career.
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader.
At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Directory and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!