Peacocks is a UK based fast-fashion supermarket chain headquartered in Cardiff, Wales. The company is currently part of the corporation Edinburgh Woollen Mill and has more than 6,000 staff.
There are currently over four hundred Peacocks retail locations in the UK; and more than two hundred shops in twelve other countries across Europe. Peacocks, which initially offered household products and simple clothes, was rebranded over the years as a luxury retail store.
Peacocks was founded in Warrington in 1884, as a family-run business that sold a wide range of products. Peacocks Penny Bazaar has expanded over the years, adding more branches and customizing its look to suit the times and developments. The retailer has received several awards, in particular the Drapers Best Value Retailer award. Peacocks entered administration in January 2012, and was acquired by The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Company.
In 2005, Peacocks started supplying high-quality women’s wear, men’s wear and children’s wear with the growing need for high fashion apparel. High street outlets have been retrofitted and put together, with a lead to central locations.
By entering Peacocks, you’ll work in a professionally built setting to ensure consumers get the latest fashion. Furthermore, Peacocks provides a quick-to-use application to connect to you directly.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Peacocks.
- There are varied sections like head office vacancies, store vacancies. You can choose between one of them, the one that you might be interested in.
- You can share these job opportunities on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn by clicking their signs at the bottom of the page.
- You can click on the “click here for a full list of our in-store vacancies” button to be directed to their recruitment page.
- There will be a toolbar for you to customize your application process. Write down a keyword or choose your job type and location. Click on the “Search” button.
- A list of jobs will be provided for you on the page. Check each one of them in detail and see if there is a job that you might be interested in.
- After reading further information about the job position, you can click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page to proceed with your application.
- You will be directed to a page that you need to log in. If you don’t have an account, create one by filling in the new user blank part.
- After creating an account for you, you can now start filling the application form by providing your personal information. When you finish filling the form, upload your CV, too.
- You will need to accept the privacy agreement. Then, finalize your application by submitting it to the company page to send them to the authorities of the company.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Working hours change depending on the position.
Job Positions: Featured jobs include Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Unavailable.
Position & Salaries
Assistant Store Manager: As Assistant Store Manager, you are required to: support the store’s manager in day-to-day activity while maintaining that expenses are within goals, maximize the competitiveness of the store by encouraging purchases inside the shop, and ensuring that at all occasions a high degree of customer care is received. The annual salary is negotiable depending on experience, including benefits.
Store Manager: As Store Manager, with commercial knowledge, you are supposed to: oversee, mentor and inspire the staff to contribute against all expectations and lead by example, serve the supervisor if required. The annual salary is negotiable depending on experience, including benefits.
Peacocks Application Form PDF
There is no printable online job application form pdf so you might want to check out the official website of Peacocks to find the job openings for the firm.