Whole Foods Market Job Application Online
Whole Foods Market will take on personal
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Whole Foods Market Company, you can search for Whole Foods Market recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work Whole Foods Market: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Cashier, Specialty Service Team Member, Venue Service Team Member, Bakery Team Member, Produce Service Team Member, Grocery Team Member, Receiver,
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): NO
Application References: click
Looking for a job at one of UK Stores?
Team Members are empowered and mentored so they can participate directly in our mission and success. As a result, promoting from within fills the majority of our leadership roles. This is your chance to come and join our UK Regional Family”.
We offer a friendly atmosphere and excellent benefits including 25% discount, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, Paycare Healthcare Benefits Plan.
Looking for a job at Whole Foods Market? You’re in the right place! Click on the “View Jobs” button on the lower left side of the screen to check out all the great opportunities at Whole Foods Market UK Region!
Once you apply, your application will be reviewed to see if you meet the essential requirements for the job. Unfortunately, due to high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond personally to all applicants. If you have questions about a position that you have applied for or are having system issues, please contact the location directly.
As a Whole Foods Market Team Member, you can look forward to the following*:
- All Team Members receive a store discount of at least 20 percent.
- We hold a companywide benefits vote during which our Team Members weigh in on which benefits are important to them.
- After 800 service hours, full-time Team Members pay low individual insurance premiums between $0 and $20 per paycheck, depending company tenure.
- We offer Personal Wellness or Health Savings Accounts that help cover the cost of deductibles and other qualified out-of-pocket health care expenses.
- We offer competitive starting wages based on the position.
- All store Team Members are eligible for Gainsharing, which financially rewards teams based on program parameters.
- All of our non-seasonal Team Members are eligible to receive service-hour grants through our stock option plan once they have accumulated 6,000 service hours (approximately three years of full-time employment).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) hours, accrued through service hours, can be rolled over from year to year.
About Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods Market Inc. is an American supermarket chain exclusively featuring foods without artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, sweeteners, and hydrogenated fats. It is the United States’ first certified organicgrocer, which means it ensures, to National Organic Program standards, organic integrity of the heterogeneous products from the time they reach stores until they are placed in a shopping cart. It opened on September 20, 1980, in Austin, Texas, its current headquarters. As of September 2015, it has 91,000 employees and 431 supermarkets in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom, and has its main produce procurement office in Watsonville, California.
As of 2015, founder John Mackey and Walter Robb are co-CEOs of the publicly traded company, with John Elstrott as chairman. It became a Fortune 500 company in March 2005 and is the 30th largest retailer in the U.S., based on 2014 revenue.