Adidas AG is a German international company of sportswear, shoes, and accessories. The main office of the company is in Herzogenaurach, Germany. Adidas is Europe’s biggest sportswear producer and the world’s second, after Nike, an American corporation. The group also owns Reebok and almost 10% of the German soccer club Bayern München. The business was established by Adolf Dassler and his brother Rudolf Dassler in their family house in 1924, as Gebrüder Dassler Schuhfabrik. The name of the company was changed to Adidas in 1949. The reason behind this name change was a disagreement between two brothers since Rudolf Dassler left the company in 1947 to launch Puma, another sportswear company. The company’s success was high as it was able to sell 200 thousand pairs of shoes each year before the Second World War. Today, the company has more than 2,300 stores around the world with more than 57,000 employees. The number of Adidas shops in the UK is around 40.
Adidas is the world’s one of the most famous sportswear companies. Everyone in the world knows what Adidas is and everyone in the world knows how a new pair of Adidas sneakers are extremely comfortable and high quality. Working at Adidas is something that feels great for many people. It is highly doubted you will not like working at Adidas. Thus, you definitely should at least consider seeking a job position at Adidas.
Adidas Application Online
In 2018, Adidas continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Adidas was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Adidas.
- There is a search toolbar on the page, enter the job you are doing and your location to find the closest job opportunities.
- Click on the “Find Jobs” button to continue.
- You can also write down a keyword to specialize your search or add another filter to your research.
- You will be provided with a list of jobs on the page. Look at all of it in detail and choose one of them regarding your future career interest.
- Click on the name of the job position to get on the next page to see all of the details about the position.
- On the next page, you will be provided with further information about the position. If responsibilities, qualifications, details are suitable for you and also interesting, you can click on the “Apply Now” button sliding with you.
- You need to log in to proceed. If you don’t have an account, you can click on the “Create an account” button to proceed with your process.
- After creating one, fill out the online application form. You also need to upload a CV with an appropriate photo.
- You are now ready to finalize your application by submitting it to Adidas.
Minimum age to work at Adidas: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Adidas Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Adidas. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Adidas. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time jobs at Adidas. Many young and experienced candidates get nice jobs at Adidas every year.
Adidas Available Positions
- Account Coordinator
- Assistant Computational Engineer
- Regional Credit Representative
- Team Services Coordinator
- Apparel Designer
Adidas Application Form
At Adidas, vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Adidas job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Adidas job application online.
Adidas job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Adidas job application form/pdf and apply for today’s job openings online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Adidas Job Application Process
You can learn the Adidas job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Adidas online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Adidas wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Adidas online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Adidas specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Adidas, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Adidas interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Adidas makes a job offer. If you have adopted Adidas work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Adidas Job Vacancies
Adidas is all about who you are and who you want to be. The German company is always the best when it comes to its brand new style production of shoes, clothing and also accessories. No person can pass by without leaving a glance at the Adidas storerooms.
The website has a good collection of viewers who pop up to see all the new trendy clothing and shoes that are displayed on the website. Adidas is a prized possession, worthy enough to be proud of.
The Adidas helps you feel special and unique all about yourself. It helps you to improve your self-esteem as well.
Adidas jobs are a real wow factor. Because many people think that it is far beyond their reach. Some others may even pinch themselves to check if they are dreaming or not.
Adidas has opened up for new recruitments for various posts which normally gets a soon response. The company is unique and very different from conventional processes.
Every year, they bring in new policies to boost the performance of their employees. The company always looks forward to getting enthusiastic professionals who can work loyally.
Tips For Applying
The right attitude will always help you to get the right job that you deserve. If you are a crest for the Adidas jobs, then you must definitely give it a try.
Luck plus your presentation will obviously take you to the heights. And just think what it is going to be like when you are a part of Adidas, the famous brand.