Good news for those who want to work at Aldi!
Aldi job vacancies, job applications, Aldi staff recruitment news in writing. Aldi job application form, Aldi open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Aldi is the name of a great German supermarket chain that is mainly selling groceries at low costs. Aldi was founded in 1946. In 1962, the company divided into two. One was named Aldi Nord (North) and the other was Aldi Sud (South). Aldi stores in the UK are Aldi Sud. Aldi Nord and Aldi Sud are present in 20 countries with a total number of 10,000 stores when combined. Aldi is the fifth-largest supermarket chain with almost 900 stores and over 36,000 employees. The company has stated that it is planning to be larger in the UK by opening an estimate of 300 new stores in the next five years. Although it is not a British company, Aldi has gained a good reputation in the UK by supporting British farmers and local communities.
Aldi is a German cooperative that is selling high-quality products at the cheapest prices. It is a cooperate that is very responsible and mindful of nature and climate change. The people who care about this world and the ones that live in it. Therefore, the people who would love to be a part of one of the best retail store chains in the UK should definitely seek a position at Aldi. Working at Aldi will be a great experience for you, join this big family and start your journey at Aldi.
Aldi sells daily products, so it is no surprise that thousands of people are visiting the supermarkets every day. This daily demand was the key factor of Aldi’s recent success as a company.
Once you have a job in Aldi, you will both have a secure job and a fair salary. You might also be promoted to higher positions in the company in the upcoming years! In any case, you will never regret joining this gigantic company.
How do I apply for a job at Aldi online?
- Go to the official career website of Aldi that shows the job opportunities in the UK.
- Choose your career path according to your current situation.
- A new page will open. Choose the job position that you think you will perform well.
- A new page will open. Read the whole page carefully before clicking the “APPLY” button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter a location and click “Go”.
- You will see the list of job opportunities as a list.
- When you find an open position, click the orange “Apply” button near the job title.
- Then, click “Apply Now” on the new page.
- Read the Privacy Notice. You must check the box before you continue.
- Next, you will see the beginning of the online job application form of Aldi. Provide your personal information and answer some questions, then click “Start Application Process” at the bottom right part of the page.
- Then, complete the remaining steps by providing information and answering questions one by one. When you finish, you can submit your online application to the company.
- Assistant Store
- Assistant Store Manager
- Deputy Store Manager
- Store Assistant
Aldi Application Form PDF
You can find the Aldi printable job application form below on this page. The job application form consists of 2 pages. On the first page, you write personal information, available working hours and expected pay rate.
On the second page, you give information about your previous employments, if available, in detail. If you are satisfied with the information you get here and are interested in starting a new job and career in Aldi, find the job openings and apply for the best job position today!
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Available.
Download Aldi Job Application PDF