Ann Summers is an English international wholesaler corporation, focused on adult toys and lingerie. The main office of Ann Summers is in Caterham, Surrey, United Kingdom. The name of the company is derived from the secretary woman of the establisher Michael Caborn Waterfield, Annice Summers. The company was established in 1970 when the first outlet was opened in London in 1970. It was bought by David Gold and turned into a brand, rather than a normal sex store. As of the end of 2020, there are more than 140 high street shops of the company in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Channel Islands and Spain.
Ann Summers Jobs
Sexy, daring, provocative & naughty – that’s Ann Summers, in the company’s own words! Ann Summers is a famous retail store chain, which provides the UK’s fanciest lingerie, creating and following the latest trends. The company may be a British institution but it is busy taking the world by storm, and now, Ann Summers needs teammates that are as daring as the company management team by their side while they do that. Got what they need? Apply for a job at Ann Summers now!
Ann Summers Application Online
In 2021, Ann Summers continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Ann Summers was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How do I apply for a job at Ann Summers online?
- Go to the official career website of Ann Summers.
- On this page, you will see a toolbar that you can use to customize your application process.
- Write down your postcode, city name, or salary estimate and your location and click on the “Search” button to continue.
- You will see a list of jobs on the page with all of the formal information on each row. If you find any of these jobs interesting, you can click on the name of the job.
- There will be further information on the next page. Read it carefully, if you are on the same page with the company expectations, you can click on the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- You need to log in to continue. If you don’t have an account, you can sign in with your Facebook or Gmail account on the same page.
- You can also create an account by clicking the “New Account” button and start filling the online application form by providing information about yourself.
- After creating a new account for yourself, now you need to fill out the online job application form. Don’t forget to upload your CV with a photo on it.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button again and continue in the process.
- You are now ready to finalize your application by submitting your application form when you come to the last page.
Minimum age to work Ann Summers: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Ann Summers Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Ann Summers. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Ann Summers. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time Ann Summers jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get nice jobs at Ann Summers every year.
Ann Summers Available Positions
- Store Manager,
- Assistant Store Manager,
- Team Leader,
- Flagship Assistant Store Manager,
- Sales Consultant,
- Team Leader.
Ann Summers Job Positions & Salaries
Sales Representative – Home Based: You will provide excellent customer service by being an ambassador of the Ann Summers brand. The work hours will be flexible. You will be the one who determines the work hours. The pay will depend on how long you work.
Ann Summers Application Form
At Ann Summers job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Ann Summers job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
There is a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Ann Summers job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Ann Summers Job Application Process
You can learn the Ann Summers job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Ann Summers online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Ann Summers wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Ann Summers online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Ann Summers specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Ann Summers, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Ann Summers interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Ann Summers makes a job offer. If you have adopted Ann Summers work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Working for Ann Summers
There’s something special about working at Ann Summers: the company wants to help its customers to fearlessly unleash their sexual confidence. Thus, it’s important that the colleagues working at the stores have the confidence that comes from working for a business that encourages passion, respect and inclusiveness as well as a sense of daring and the development and support of every individual to become experts at what they do.