AstraZeneca Application Online
In 2018, AstraZeneca continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. AstraZeneca was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
AstraZeneca Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at AstraZeneca. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at AstraZeneca. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time AstraZeneca jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at AstraZeneca every year.
Associate Safety Physician
As the Associate Safety Physician and in association with more senior safety physicians you will be responsible for continuous efficient evaluation of adverse event and all other safety information in order to predict and manage the safety profile of compounds in clinical development and marketed products through identifying the need for update to reference safety information and drive proactive implementation of risk management initiatives in accordance with global regulatory requirements.
You will be responsible for medical review for aggregate regulatory documents, eg Periodic Benefit Risk Evaluation Reports (PBRERs) and (DSURs)
You will proactively evaluate the clinical implications of safety data from pre-clinical studies, clinical studies, literature and other information sources in order to predict / establish the safety profile of compounds in clinical development, including employing expert groups and methodologies such as Safety Knowledge Groups (SKG’s), Safety Science, Informatics expertise, modeling and simulation to manage the risk to patients.
You will work collaboratively with experts from across AZ-MedImmune (e.g. Pre-clinical safety, Safety Knowledge Groups, Safety Informatics Scientists and Safety Science), as well as colleagues from all three Science Units as leader/member of a Safety Management Team)/ MedImmune Safety Review Team or as a member of other cross-functional project teams, thereby promoting high quality evaluation of safety data.
- Medical degree (eg MD, MBBS)
- Some clinical experience post-registration
- High level of medical competence, with an ability to balance this with industry standards to achieve business goals
- Some Drug Development/Patient Safety experience (the majority of which should be in industry in Patient Safety) with clear evidence of delivery
As a Technical Expert you will advise senior management on QC analytical testing issues and will be expected to represent the site globally within AZ Operations and interface with other business areas on analytical activities. Consultancy for global manufacturing sites, including the Global Supplier Quality (GSQ) group in the management of external manufacturing partners, is an essential part of the role.
- Undertaking analytical technology transfer activities, both into and out of UK Operations, including the analysis of production and stability samples as required.
- Undertaking analytical project work including the evaluation and introduction of new equipment and systems / software upgrades, applying the principles of data integrity.
- Development, optimisation and validation of robust analytical methodology.
- Providing support to regulatory inspections with direct involvement as appropriate.
AstraZeneca Application Form
At AstraZeneca job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. AstraZeneca job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling AstraZeneca job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.