BAE Systems Application Online
In 2018, BAE Systems continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. BAE Systems was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
‘At BAE Systems, we provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 82,500 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.’
BAE Systems Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at BAE Systems. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at BAE Systems. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time BAE Systems jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at BAE Systems every year.
Electrical Systems Maintenance Technician
Performs and supervises aircraft electrical and environmental (E&E) functions activities. Troubleshoots, inspects, removes, installs, repairs, modifies, overhauls and operates aircraft systems, components and associated support equipment. Responsible for training and mentoring activities in respect to the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) employees.
- Inspects, troubleshoots and maintains Tornado aircraft E&E systems and components to include direct and alternating current power systems, landing gear, ignition, lighting, anti-skid and nose wheel steering systems; electronic engine controls; secondary power systems; master caution and warning panels; take off warning, flight controls, fire and overheat warning, fuel control and liquid cooling, air conditioning, cabin pressurization and aircraft oxygen systems.
- Inspects for and treats corrosion.
- Installs, tests, modifies, repairs and overhauls aircraft electrical and solid state voltage regulators; control, protection, caution and warning panels; frequency and load controllers and anti-icing controllers; static and rotary inverters; nose wheel steering and anti-skid amplifiers; generators; actuators; relays; lighting equipment; fire detectors; motors and special equipment testers.
- Performs maintenance on mobile cryogenics servicing containers.
- Replaces, fabricates and modifies electrical wiring and connectors.
- Uses electrical, electronic and pneumatic meters and test equipment.
- Inspects aircraft E&E equipment, associated electronic components and test equipment to determine operational status.
- Interprets inspection findings and determines corrective actions.
- Checks and reviews installed and repaired components.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician
Performs and supervises scheduled / non scheduled aircraft maintenance task, on / off aircraft maintenance activities within the Aircraft Maintenance Speciality, including maintenance actions on components and bay support activities within the trade specialty. Provides On the Job Training (OJT) function and Production Inspections. Troubleshoots, inspects, removes – installs, repairs, modifies, tests and operates Aircraft Airframe systems, including Flight Control Surfaces, Pneudraulic systems, Airframe Structure, Landing Gear, components and associated support and test equipment. The AMT Specialist can be directed to work within the Flight line Organisation carrying out Line Maintenance tasks or within the Intermediate Maintenance Organisation carrying out Scheduled Inspection and Non scheduled maintenance Tasks. Responsible for training and mentoring activities in respect to the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) employees.
- To provide operationally capable aircraft in support of King Faisal Air Academy (KFAA) pilot training programmes through carrying out aircraft maintenance tasks: Flight Line Servicing/tasks, scheduled servicing, fault troubleshooting/rectification, modifications, inspections/evaluations of aircraft systems / components and other related aircraft systems within the AMT specialty at the Intermediate/Organisational level maintenance for training aircraft.
- To provide technical specialty support in the: evaluation, interpretation, determinations of requisite maintenance faults & corrective actions, performance and operational status of specialty specific aircraft systems, components, testing and use of support equipment.
- Be able to achieve and maintain Production Inspections signatory capability for authorised specific trade certifications. To obtain and maintain certifications so as to support speciality and aircraft maintenance functions, achieving specialty cross utilisation training (CUT) qualifications.
- To provide informal and formal On the Job Training (OJT) for all personnel to enable either (RSAF) or civilian Saudisation of PC21 Flight Line and Intermediate Maintenance operations.
- Able to acquire user expertise and become conversant with the RSAF aircraft data management and tracking computer system –MIRO Gold.
- Able to understand and comply with the RSAF Safety and Foreign Object Programme.
BAE Systems Application Form
At BAE Systems job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. BAE Systems job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling BAE Systems job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.