Beaverbrooks is a privately owned British company of jewelry. The main office of the company is in St Annes on Sea, Lancashire, United Kingdom. The company was founded in Belfast, Northern Ireland in 1919 when the first shop was launched. The company was founded by Isaac Adlestone, Harry Adlestone and Maurice Adlestone, and it is still a family company. Today, the company owns and operates 69 stores across the United Kingdom and employs more than 900 people. Beaverbrooks has been listed in the best companies to work list by The Sunday Times for 16 years in a row. The company is also known as helping the charities by their organization called The Beaverbrooks Charitable Trust.
Beaverbrooks Job Application Online
Beaverbrooks will take on personal
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Beaverbrooks Company, you can search for Beaverbrooks recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work Beaverbrooks : Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Retail Sales Consultants,
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC):Unavailable.
Application References: Click
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Beaverbrooks as a Sales Consultant at exciting, new store which is opening within Europe’s largest urban shopping centre – Westfield Stratford, London. They are recruiting for a variety of full time and part time vacancies and will have a range of different shift patterns available to include evenings and weekends. Wages start from £8.58 per hour.
- Excellent starting salaries – all rates of pay are above the national living wage for all, including under 25s. Salaries increase from the starting salary following successful completion of the training period.
- Structured inductions & ongoing training programmes.
- Nationally recognised qualifications.
- Fantastic career development opportunities
- Outstanding benefits package which includes 33 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), contributory pension, life assurance, healthcare plan, enhanced maternity package, maternity return to work bonus, paternity leave & employee childcare vouchers.
- Outstanding staff discounts which extend to family & friends
- Regular staff events and occasions
- Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust