Good news for those who want to work at Boots!
Boots job vacancies, job applications, Boots staff recruitment news in writing. Boots job application form, Boots open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Boots is a British retail store chain that is in the pharmaceuticals, healthcare, beauty, and photography industries. The company was founded in 1849, almost two centuries ago. It has been operating as “Boots Cash Chemists”, “Boots Pure Drug Company”, and “Boots the Chemists”. The current name in use is “Boots”. Most of the Boots stores are located in the UK, while there are stores in some European countries as well. American pharmacy giant Walgreens is the parent company of Boots since 2014. There are about 2,500 Boots stores in the UK. This means that 1 of about 5 pharmacy stores in the UK is a Boots store. About 63,000 employees are working at Boots stores in the UK. In addition to pharmacies, there are bigger Boots stores that sell general health and beauty products. You can find Boots stores usually in shopping centres and on crowded streets. Boots has an online store and ships to almost all countries in the world such as Ireland, Thailand, Norway, Netherlands and many more.
And Boots is the largest, and the leading pharmacy-led health and beauty retailer. You do not need a degree in medicine to work at Boots. But you will definitely feel like a doctor when you are helping people with their problems with health and beauty in a safe and useful way. Make sure you apply for a position at Boots to boost your confidence, health, and living standards.
Health is the most valuable thing for humans, and Boots UK always tries to do the best about selling the best health products to its customers. Also, surely it provides its employees with a healthy work environment and also a good wage.
You can be definite about the high quality of the job you will have in this company. Different job positions with diverse career paths are available in Boots UK. You can read about these job positions on our web page.
It is also recommended to visit the official website of the company. After you finish reading our website, check also the official website. You can read additional information about recent job openings there.
How do I apply for a job at Boots online?
- Go to the career website of Boots.
- Click on the “Search Jobs” button.
- You can customize your research by clicking on the “Filter Jobs” button on the upper page.
- A list of jobs will be listed on the next page. Choose one of the jobs that you find interesting or suitable for your future career plans. Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Detailed information will be provided for you to evaluate the position in detail.
- There will be also a video for you, it will show you how the job position will be like when you become one of the family members.
- Click on the “Apply for role” button or you can also “Save” the job position page for your next visit.
- You need to log in to proceed. If you don’t have an account, create one by clicking on the “Don’t have an account yet?” button.
- After creating one, fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information. Then, submit it to the authorities of the company.
- Customer Advisor
- Pre-Registration Optometrist Programme 2019
- Pharmacist – New to UK
- Trainee Pharmacy Advisor (Trainee Dispenser)
- Assistant Manager
- Pharmacy Advisor Apprenticeship
- Customer Advisor
- Customer Advisor
Boots Job Positions & Salaries
Pharmacist: You will work in partnership with the healthcare team using your own intuition, expertise and experience to deliver complete care solutions for the customers and patients of Boots. You should set the standard of what a brilliant pharmacy should be. You should make productive conversations with customers and patients providing expert advice. You will be accountable for professional pharmacy legal & ethical decisions in the pharmacy.
Optical Consultant: You will create great rapport with customers and understand their needs throughout their journey; making recommendations suited to their vision and lifestyle needs. You should use the Optometrist’s recommendations to build perfect product solutions for the customer, including accessories, contact lenses and additional pairs. You should deliver operational processes and tasks relating to the role such as date checking and banking in order to provide excellent customer care.
Relief Pharmacist: You will be expected to deliver the pharmacy strategy by providing expert care and advice. You will build the pharmacy capability of store teams. You will conduct continual review audits, observations, and risk assessments to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount. In addition, you will have to deliver a range of professional pharmacy services.
Boots Application Form PDF
There is no job application form that Boots offers on the web. However, you can make an online job application on the official website. If you are certain about being one of the thousands of employees of this great company, make your job application today and good luck!
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable.