Budgens is a grocery store chain based in the United Kingdom. The main office of Budgens is in London, United Kingdom. The corporation is a wholesaler of Booker Group, which is a retail operator owned by Tesco plc. The company was established by John Budgen in 1872, when he launched the first store in Berkshire, England. In the first years, the company had only several modest grocery shops across the south part of the country. The company acquired 55 stores of 7-Eleven in 1997 and renamed them “B2”. After realizing that this was not a proper name for marketing the company, the name changed to Budgens. Today, Budgens has more than 260 stores.
At Budgens, everyone’s future is a future made by them. So, from day one, your career will be in your hands. As Budgens continues its successful expansion, it is the company’s priority to make sure its people grow with each other individually. The management at Budgens believes that where your career can take you is limitless and the management team wants to help you during your journey. And because the people who work here both get you and get on with you, you’ll feel like you’re part of the place in no time at all. So, come and find a fit in your local Budgens store soon by applying for a job now!
Budgens Application Online
In 2021, Budgens continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Budgens was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How do I apply for a job at Budgens online?
- Go to the official career website of Budgens.
- The stores are located in Tewkesbury and Gloucester as is mentioned at the beginning of the page. If you want to see all of the locations to think about where you want to work, click on the “Here” button.
- Under the title of “Current Vacancies”, there is a list of jobs provided for you. Look at the list in detail and choose one of the jobs regarding your future interests.
- There is also a section where you can enter your further contact information to get the new open job opportunities if there will be one.
- Enter your full name and your email address and then click on the “Send” button to proceed.
- After checking the job list, click on one of the jobs to get detailed information.
- Further information will be provided on the next page. If you like the details of the job vacancy, click on the “Apply” button.
- You need to provide your personal information on the application form. After doing it, you can continue to the next step.
- You may need to log in to continue. If you don’t have an account yet, you can easily create one to proceed with your application.
- Submit your application form to the company by clicking the “Apply” button.
Minimum age to work Budgens: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Budgens Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Budgens. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Budgens. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time Budgens jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Budgens every year.
Budgens Available Positions
- Night Assistant,
- Forecourt Cleaner/ Site Maintenance,
- Duty Manager,
- Full Time Rota Cashier,
- Site Care Taker,
- General Assistant,
- Part Time – Full Time Positions
You should be a self-motivated and hardworking person. You will be working as part of a busy team to run a family-owned Budgens supermarket and petrol station, in support of the local community. This position is for customer-facing sales assistants to be mainly operating the tills and carrying out other duties Due to the location of the workplace, your own method of transport is essential. There are no public transport links to Abridge that operate at shift starts or finish.
No applicant will be considered without their own transport.
- Minimum age 18, due to the sales of restricted age goods.
- Saturday 6am-2:15pm
- Sunday 6am-2:15pm
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: £7.50 /hour
Budgens Application Form
At Budgens job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Budgens job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
There is a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before submitting the Budgens job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Budgens Job Application Process
You can learn the Budgens job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Budgens online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Budgens wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Budgens online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Budgens specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Budgens, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Budgens interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Budgens makes a job offer. If you have adopted Budgens work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Budgens Salary Info
- Part-Time Night Assistant £9.50 per hour
- Rota Cashier £7.50 up to £8.05 per hour
- Forecourt Cleaner/ Site Maintenance £8.05 per hour
- General Assistant £7 per hour