Burger King is an international chain of fast-food restaurants based in the United States. The main office of the corporation is Miami-Dade County, Florida, US. Initially, the business was established as Insta-Burger King by Keith J. Kramer and Matthew Burns in 1953. After the company’s economical hardships in those years, two Miami franchisees of the company, David Edgerton and James McLamore, acquired the company. This acquisition caused a renaming and Insta-Burger King became Burger King. Today the company serves in more than 60 countries with over 17 thousand outlets, more than 800 of which are in the United Kingdom. The first Burger King restaurant in the UK was opened in 1997. Today, more than 11 million people go to one of the Burger King restaurants around the globe.
Burger King Jobs
A job at a fast-food restaurant chain is one of the best first job experiences for young job seekers. Restaurants such as Burger King operate at a fast pace, and there are plenty of opportunities for development as a beginner. Many experienced restaurant employees start their careers at fast-food restaurant chains such as Burger King. Don’t hesitate to apply for a job at Burger King! You won’t regret it.
Burger King Application Online
In 2021, Burger King continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Burger King was offering employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How do I apply for a job at Burger King UK online?
- Go to the official career website of Burger King that shows the job opportunities in the UK.
- There are three options you can choose from. These are crew jobs, manager jobs, and head office jobs.
- Click on one of them after choosing it. For example, click on “Find a crew Job” to proceed.
- You will see a search toolbar on the next page that you can use to customize your search process. Write down a job, business name, or location and click on the search sign on the right of the row.
- You can also click on the “Get Job Alerts” button to get notified when a job is available regarding your specific interest.
- There will be a list of jobs you will see on the page. The location and the position name will be provided but if you want to learn the details, click on the “Apply” button.
- You need to log in to proceed. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up with your LinkedIn, Facebook or Google accounts.
- If you don’t have one of them, click on the “Login Here” button to create a new account on the website.
- After successfully signing in, you will now be able to fill out the online job application form by entering your personal information into the blanks.
- You need to upload your CV and accept the privacy agreement to continue.
- Finalize your online job application by submitting the form to Burger King.
Minimum age to work at Burger King: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Burger King Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Burger King. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Burger King. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time jobs at Burger King. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Burger King every year.
Burger King Job Positions
- Crew Member
- Delivery Driver
- Assistant Manager
- Delivery Driver
- Restaurant General Manager
Crew Member: You will work in the kitchen, service area and on the sales floor of one of the largest quick-service restaurant chains in the world. You should always aim to increase the quality of customer experience at your restaurant. All customers should be provided with excellent food products. You should be an absolute team player that should have the qualities of being fast-moving and having high-energy. The support that Crew Members provide to each other is essential to their performance as a team.
Burger King Application Form
At Burger King, vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Burger King job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
There is a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Burger King job application online.
Burger King job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Burger King job application form/pdf and apply for today’s jobs online.
Burger King Job Application Process
You can learn the Burger King job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Burger King online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Burger King wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Burger King online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Burger King specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Burger King, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Burger King interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Burger King makes a job offer. If you have adopted Burger King work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Besides the great times, outstanding support and real career potential on offer with Burger King, you’ll also enjoy an impressive roll-call of benefits. It goes something like this:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Management bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Friends and family discount
- Free uniform and meals during shifts
Burger King Salary Info
- Catering Assistant £7.25 per hour
- Cleaner £7.15 per hour
- Crew Member £7.19 per hour
- Customer Service Representative £7.55 per hour
- Night Team Member £7.17 per hour
- Kitchen Team Member £7.00 per hour
- Supervisor £8.16 per hour
- Shift Manager £7.27 per hour
- Team Leader £7.69 per hour
- Cashier £11,354 per year