About Card Factory
Card Factory is a chain of greeting card and gift stores in United Kingdom founded by Dean Hoyle and his wife Janet; the first store opened in 1997. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of theFTSE 250 Index.
The company currently employs around 6,500 people, mostly in front line positions in its stores. Their advertising claims they have not increased prices for ten years.
Macmillan Cancer Support is the company’s chosen charity; Card Factory donations to the charity had totalled £1 million by 2008 and £3 million by 2014.
Card Factory Application Online
In 2018, Card Factory continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Card Factory was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Colorful messages can be inspiring! Get your message down with colorful wordings from Card Factory, United Kingdom’s foremost greeting card retailer. Card factory produces cards in various inscription; for birthdays, weddings, anniversary, humor card etc.
Explore their collection of customized gift items, gift wraps, customized gift boxes at www.cardfactory.co.uk. Card factory; compare the quality, compare the price.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Card Factory.
- At the bottom of the page, there is a “Find a job” button. Click on it.
- There will be a list of jobs. You can also use the toolbar to customize your research.
- If you like one of the jobs, you should look into detail the job positions.
- Further information will be provided on the next page. Read it carefully and evaluate it regarding your future plans.
- Click on the “Apply” button to proceed with your application.
- You can connect with LinkedIn to apply, you just need to log in. You can also create an account.
- You need to fill out the application form by providing your personal information on the form. Then click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Finalize your application by submitting your form to the company.
Minimum age to work Card Factory: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Card Factory Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Card Factory. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Card Factory. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Card Factory jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Card Factory every year.
Card Factory Available Positions
- Assistant Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Sales Assistant(Part-Time)
Assistant Store Manager
Card Factory is the UK’s largest greetings card retailer, our continued growth and success is entirely dependent on the hard work and dedication of our colleagues.
We are passionate about celebrating our customers’ life moments and we’re dedicated to providing our customers with quality products and excellent service. We are now looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join our very successful Card Factory family.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be; supporting the Store Manager in leading our in-store team, taking ownership of the store, how it is run and ensuring that we do the right thing by our customers and colleagues.
Card Factory Application Form
At Card Factory job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Card Factory job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Card Factory job application online.
Card Factory job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Card Factory job application form/pdf and apply today jobs online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Card Factory Job Application Process
You can learn the Card Factory job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Card Factory online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Card Factory wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Card Factory online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Card Factory specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Card Factory, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Card Factory interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Card Factory makes a job offer. If you have adopted Card Factory work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Card Factory will take on staff
Being one of the largest firms in the United Kingdom, Card factory is dedicated to creating employment opportunities for a wide range of people in the UK and beyond. These are available as head office jobs, retail jobs, and distribution jobs.
Card Factory provides job positions as area manager, retail support coordinator, store manager, assistant manager and sales assistant.
Working with Card Factory can be more fulfilling with entitlement and bonuses in form of staff discount on goods bought, personal and professional training and development programs, realistic career opportunity, holiday entitlements etc.
Tips for Applying
For a job opportunity at Card Factory, go through the following easy steps;
- Open cardfactoryjobs.co.uk on your browser, and click on the “Working for Card Factory” link on the home page.
- Use the search bar at the top of the screen by entering your preferences, clicking the search button will show you a list of available Card Factory shops where there are vacancies with the address of each shop. This will be shown in accordance with your selected preference of job type, distance, and area of interest.
- Visit the address of the nearest shop to you from the list.
- If none of the results matches your area of job interest or location, you can register for the job alert by filling in your correct details with a valid email address at the bottom of the web page. You will receive further correspondence from Card Factory as vacant positions become available.