Center Parcs UK and Ireland is a corporation of holiday villages. The main office of the company is located in Nottinghamshire, England. The history of Center Parcs dates back to 1968, when Piet Derksen, a Dutch businessman acquired a small forest for his employees and clients since he owned a sports products store chain. Initially, he had tents in the park but then he changed them with bungalows. The company launched the first resort in the UK in 1987, in Nottinghamshire. Center Parcs runs 5 holiday sites in the United Kingdom and 1 in Ireland. Center Parcs provides its guests with over 200 pastime activities, both indoor and outdoor. There are more than 7,000 people working for the corporation, and the holiday villages hosted 2 million customers in 2015. The capacity of the Center Parcs’ resorts is around 95% full throughout the year.
Center Parcs Jobs
Everyone wants a holiday but only some people can have it forever. Working at one of Center Parcs’ holiday sites will make you feel as if you are on a permanent vacation. Its employees are not stuffed in boring buildings but out at beautiful locations. Surrounded by trees and beautiful landscapes, the company enables you to breathe at ease during your working hours. If you’re an outdoor person, a job at this amazing chain is for you!
How do I apply for a job at Center Parcs online?
- Go to the career website of Center Parcs.
- You need to choose a location to continue your application research process.
- There will be a list of jobs on the page. Choose one of them to continue.
- After choosing, you will be provided with further information about the job opening.
- Read the details of the job position. You can share the details on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook. After that, you can click on the “Apply now” button to proceed.
- Read the details. Then, if you still are interested in the position, click on the “Continue” button.
- You can also exit the page if you want to look for other job positions or you can save the opening for another time to evaluate it.
- You need to sign up to continue. You should create an account for yourself if you do not have an account yet.
- Finalize your application after filling out the company’s online application form and uploading your resume.
Center Parcs Application Online
If you are looking around for a career in the hospitality industry then Center Parcs is the right option for you. The company is known to be offering excellent service within the natural forest atmosphere. So if you like staying close to the environment even when working then you should look around for job openings at Center Parcs. Via the company’s online website you can now look around for the best job positions and then apply.
Center Parcs Job Application Form
The company offers online application form convenience. You just need to look around for your desired job position and location within the UK and then fill in the details required on the application form. The printable format of the application form is available below. So you can bring to submit your information online or directly in-store.
Center Parcs Part-Time Jobs
The hospitality industry offers employees multiple part-time vacancies. You can select to join at the entry-level as a waiting and bar team member. You will be paid a minimum salary of £7 an hour. You can select your time of employment for each day.
Center Parcs Job Positions and Salary Information
The hospitality industry offers multiple job positions available at any time. You can choose your area of the workplace from the different positions available. Below mentioned are few job positions available:
Apprentice Beauty Therapist – This position is available on a full-time basis. Present job salary is around £7 every hour. Your main role will be in the SPA division. You may be undergoing a number of training sessions by professional therapists. The job requires excellent communication skills.
Senior Chef – This is a full-time job position in the kitchen area. You may be responsible for fulfilling customer orders. You may have to prepare food and maintain perfect hygiene conditions at the workplace. Your salary may start from £11.91 every hour. You may also have a role in the conference room and restaurant bar section.
Assistant Swimming Pool Manager – On a full-time basis you will be paid around £12.54 every hour. Your main role will be to handle all activities within the pool area. You will also be responsible for the security of the people in the pool. Apart from this maintaining proper hygiene in the pool area is also a part of your job.
Facts About Working at Center Parcs
Center Parcs provides an opportunity for you to be employed in one of its branches across Europe. Posts are available as bar and restaurant workers, cleaning staff, beauty therapists, technicians and maintenance officers, marketing officers, kitchen staff, indoor and outdoor activities monitoring team members, information and technology staff, security officers, drivers, etc. depending on your area of interest and skills.
Minimum age to work Center Parcs: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Aqua Sana Laundry Assistant, Aqua Sana Spa Assistant, Assistant Manager (Restaurant)
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Download Center Parcs Job Application PDF
How to Apply for Center Parcs
To apply for any position employees have to first make the right selection of location. Then using the job search bar you have to look around for the right type of job you are looking for. A simple job application form will open up that you may have to fill. Provide all your details and once completed you just have to submit the application form. You have to upload a copy of your CV and certificates if possible. When submitting the form you have to ensure that you have provided all relevant details. Cross-check it once before submitting. It is certain that you will be contacted by the HR team when selected for the job interview. Continue reading for step-by-step online application.
How to Apply;
You can apply to become part of the Center Parcs members of staff into any of the posts by following these three simple steps;
- Browse the official website at centerparcscareers.co.uk and you will find a list of available jobs. Create an account using your email and select a password. Click on your area of interest, read the role functions, the hours of work and the requirements for the job you choose.
- Use the job search link at the top of the page. If the search does not favor your area of interest, register for future vacancies and you can receive vacancies alerts on your registered e-mail.
- Complete an online application form. This will ask you about you and your role and it will ask about your experience. The form can be filled in immediately and you save your information and come back to it. Once the final submission is done, the form can no longer be edited but you can update your contact information. Please note that no application will be received after 12 noon on the closing date. After this, you will need to create an account on the secure website with a personal password. Once you meet the requirement for the job and your application is approved, you will be notified.