Chicken Cottage Job Application Form 2020

Chicken Cottage Job Application Online

Chicken Cottage will take on employees

According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Chicken Cottage Company, you can search for Chicken Cottage recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.

Minimum age to work Chicken Cottage: Age limit is 16 years or older.

Working Time: Varies depending on the position.

Available Positions: Team Member, Part Time РFull Time

Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): NO

Application References: click

CHICKEN COTTAGE is more than just a quick service restaurant. It is where customers will go out of their way to bring their family for good old fashioned family time while enjoying the quality of service, atmosphere and above all, the taste of our food. CHICKEN COTTAGE is unlike any other quick service restaurants where it mixes values with quality and speedy service that comes with care.

chicken cottage job application

About Chicken Cottage

Chicken Cottage International is a UK-based fast food chain. The company is the master franchisor and owner of the “Chicken Cottage” brand. Its taste is modelled on a blend of the Indian Subcontinent and Southern United States flavours using halal ingredients. It currently operates through 115 outlets in the UK.

Chicken Cottage International was established in 1994 as a partnership and incorporated in February 2001. The first Chicken Cottage store was opened in 1994 in Wembley, North West London and it was here that the Chicken Cottage concept began to take shape.

In February 2014, TI Global Food Holdings Ltd, a subsidiary of Terengganu Incorporated Sdn Bhd (Terengganu Inc), which is the main investment arm of the State of Terengganu, Malaysia, acquired a 70% stake in the company. The remaining 30% was at that point owned by Ri-Yaz Global Food Brands Inc, a subsidiary of Ri-Yaz Holdings, whose main focuses include hospitality, franchise business & development.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,