Cineworld is an English movie theatre corporation, which is the second largest of its kind on the globe after AMC Theatres, an American movie theatre company. The main office of the company is in London, United Kingdom. Cineworld was established in 1995, by Steve Wiener. He launched the first theatre of the company in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, England in 1996. Today there are more than 9500 halls of the company in 790 locations in 10 countries. Cineworld serves in Europe, the US and the Middle East. As of 2018, the company was the biggest movie theatre runner in the United Kingdom by the share of the box office as they had 99 movie theatres and more than 1000 halls. There are around 5500 employees of the company in the UK.
Cineworld Cinemas Jobs
Cineworld wants you to be part of the company’s open and lively environment, where every employee can make a contribution. In return for helping Cineworld to become the number one cinema chain in the UK, the company offers ongoing learning and development and reward you for all your hard work. From free movies to supporting you in keeping your health in great shape to ways to save you money, your benefits package at Cineworld can be adapted to suit your needs. Don’t watch this opportunity pass by; apply for a job at Cineworld Cinemas now!
Cineworld Cinemas Application Online
In 2018, Cineworld Cinemas continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Cineworld Cinemas was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Cineworld Cinemas.
- Under the title of “Roles within Cineworld”, you can find the title of jobs that you may want to take a look at.
- Click on the “Search for these roles in your area” button to find the current job opportunities.
- You can also register to get notified when there is another new job opportunity to evaluate later. For this, click on the “Register for Cineworld job alerts” button.
- In the search vacancies section, you are able to filter by job title, location, vacancy type, and cinema chain.
- Click on the “Search” button next.
- There will be a list of jobs provided on the next page. Look at all of the job opportunities and choose an interesting one regarding your future career interests.
- By reading further information you will be able to evaluate the job opportunity more in detail. After thinking in detail, if you are still interested in the job position, click on the “Apply” button to start your online job application.
- Log in to see the online application form. Create an account if you don’t have one already by clicking on the “Create an account” button.
- You need to fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information. Then you will be ready to get on the next step.
- Upload your CV and you need to accept the privacy agreement of the company.
- Finalize your application by submitting it to the company.
Minimum age to work at Cineworld Cinemas: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Cineworld Cinemas Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Cineworld Cinemas. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Cineworld Cinemas. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time jobs at Cineworld Cinemas. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Cineworld Cinemas every year.
Cineworld Cinemas Available Positions
- Maintenance Person,
- Deputy General Manager,
- Operations Manager,
- Starbucks Barista,
- Starbucks Shift Supervisor,
- Team Member,
As a Team Member, you’ll be responsible for making sure every customer has an unrivaled cinema experience. You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas. Whether selling tickets, selling freshly prepared popcorn or showing people to their seats, you and your teammates will ensure everyone has a great time in a safe and clean environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cash Handling
- Food Handling (Including Stock Replenishment)
- Heavy Lifting
- Compliance with Health and Safety Regulations
- Increasing Sales
- Maintaining Standards
- Following Policies and Procedures
- Dealing Face to Face with Large Groups of People
Cineworld Cinemas Application Form
At Cineworld Cinemas job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Cineworld Cinemas job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Cineworld Cinemas job application form online.
Cineworld Cinemas Job Application Process
You can learn the Cineworld Cinemas job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Cineworld Cinemas online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Cineworld Cinemas wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Cineworld Cinemas online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Cineworld Cinemas specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Cineworld Cinemas, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Cineworld Cinemas interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Cineworld Cinemas makes a job offer. If you have adopted Cineworld Cinemas work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Cineworld Cinemas Job Opportunities
Cineworld Cinemas is a growing cinema chain and as such there are a number of development opportunities that you can take advantage of. Not only are they continually expanding, but Cineworld has a reputation for developing and promoting talent from within. Cineworld Cinemas’ emphasis on internal promotion means that where employees have the right mix of skills and experience there are many ways for them to further their career with Cineworld.
They want all of the talented individuals who work for Cineworld to develop and grow, so in all of cinemas, you will learn essential skills, including retail and customer service. To ensure everyone has a chance to succeed within their career at Cineworld, all of Cineworld employees receive ongoing learning and development to maximise their potential.
Cineworld Cinemas Salary Info
- Team Member £6.20 – £7.95 Per Hour
- Supervisor £8.40 – £8.65 Per Hour
- Starbucks Barista £7.45 – £7.95 Per Hour
- Maintenance Person £8.40 Per Hour