Deliveroo is a British public limited corporation of food transfer on the internet. The main office of the company is in London, United Kingdom. Deliveroo was established in 2013 by Will Shu, a Chinese-American entrepreneur. Today the company runs a business in more than 200 cities in 12 countries, 7 of which are in Europe and 5 of which are in Asia. Although this number was higher before, it decreased after Deliveroo left German and Taiwanese market. As of 2020, there are about 2300 people working for the company as employees and about 30 thousand more people are Deliveroo deliverers. The company owns a subsidiary company called Deliveroo Editions which is specialised in delivery-only restaurants.
Deliveroo Application Online
In 2018, Deliveroo continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Deliveroo was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Deliveroo is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about food delivery. It’s not a chicken chow mein and a night on the sofa anymore, it’s your favourite local restaurant, it’s a dinner party, a date.
We’re four years in, and along the way our team have taken hundreds of ideas from brainstorms to global rollouts, like Deliveroo Editions bespoke kitchens designed to host a locally curated selection of restaurants. Editions are our solution to ensuring that our customers have access to the best of the food scene, no matter where they live.
Deliveroo Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Deliveroo. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Deliveroo. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Deliveroo jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Deliveroo every year.
Choose when to work
You’ll be self-employed and free to work to your own availability. The Deliveroo rider app makes it easy to plan ahead.
Earn great money
- Deliveries: Make as much as £120 a day
- Tips: Keep 100% of all your tips
- Referrals: Get up to £250 for each person you refer
Pay-as-you-go Delivery Insurance
Looking for simple food delivery insurance for your car or scooter? Zego is now integrated with the Deliveroo rider app!
Deliveroo Application Form
At Deliveroo job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Deliveroo job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Deliveroo job application online.
Chat Customer Support Executive
Customer Service is the cornerstone of Deliveroo. Although our business is 100% automated, things do break and for our Customers, this means that them receiving great quality food can be impacted – not good!
We need to ensure that if we let Customers down they are dealt with in a proactive manner and ensure we look to fix the problem from re-occurring for other Customers.
This is where you come in! We’re looking for an awesome individual who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and who isn’t afraid of some hard work to join our Customer Service team in the role of Chat Customer Support Executive.
You will be responsible for handling customer contacts via chat. Our aim is to deliver first class customer service to resolve issues via chat (and telephone when required), as diligently as possible. You will demonstrate an unwavering commitment to service excellence, always improving the customer experience by removing sources of dissatisfaction and ensuring customers leave your conversation satisfied and loyal to the Deliveroo brand and service.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and queries to provide satisfaction and secure
- positive relations between Deliveroo and customers
- Answer customer enquiries in an efficient and timely manner to guarantee customer satisfaction and brand loyalty with every enquiry
- Actively and diligently monitor and provide customer feedback to relevant departments to
- help continually improve Deliveroo’s customer experience
- Experience working in Customer Service
- Genuine passion for providing the highest level of customer service
- The ideal candidate is friendly, has a strong attention to detail
- Ability to use multiple systems and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to effectively communicate to a wide range of people via telephone or email
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and problem solve to point of resolution
Customer Support Social Media Executive
This is where you come in! You’ll be championing our Customers as well as supporting our drivers and restaurants to deliver great quality local food to a very hungry public. We’re looking for an awesome individual who isn’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and who isn’t afraid of some hard work.
- Monitoring social media platforms.
- Responding to customer service issues via customer support and social media platforms.
- Providing feedback to relevant departments to help improve our customer experience.
- Investigating issues and formulating social media responses to resolve customer complaints and queries (once training has been provided).
- Creating a weekly round-up of the week’s inbox when necessary.
- Making a positive contribution to our high customer service standards and targets.
- Good team player.
- Engaging & concise writing style.
- Ability to work with diligence at speed.
- Ability to judge situations quickly and resolve fairly.
- Confident communicator as you’ll need to liaise with a variety of departments.
- At ease with juggling more than one task at any given time.
- Agile – ability to move with the rapid, ever-changing nature of our work and company.
- Work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Application Link; Official Site.