Fat Face is an apparel wholesaler from the United Kingdom, headquartered in Hampshire. The company was established in a French ski resort in the Alps by Tim Slade and Jules Leaver, in 1988. They were two young men who wanted to enjoy skiing but had no money. So they decided to sell some t-shirts in order to make money for skiing. The first wholesale store of the company was opened in 1993. Fat Face has currently 216 shops across the United Kingdom and Ireland. There are almost 3,000 employees who are working at these Fat Face stores. 55% of the company belongs to Bridgepoint Advisers.
Fat Face Jobs
Heart and soul. Passion and personality. This is what makes Fat Face successful and what brings these elements to the table is the distinguished crew of Fat Face. This retail store chain is proud of the clothes sold at the stores and is proud of its store staff too. After all, they are what makes the company stand out! That’s why Fat Face is also a proud equal employment opportunity employer; because the management knows that by embracing diverse people, ideas and perspectives, the workplace culture will grow. Encouraging team members to feel uniquely valued and engaged, and enabling them to reach or achieve their full potential is essential to provide excellent service to the customers in the stores. If you want to make a difference, join the welcoming family of Fat Face!
Fat Face Application Online
In 2021, Fat Face continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Fat Face was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How do I apply for a job at Fat Face online?
- Go to the official career website of Fat Face.
- Click on the “Search Vacancies” button at the bottom of the page.
- There will be a toolbar on the next page. Select your job title, location and department. Then click on the “Search” button to proceed.
- You will see a list of jobs. Each job opportunity has its own information. Click on the job name that you find interesting for your research.
- Read further information in detail. After evaluating the position for your own interest, click on the “Apply for Job” button at the bottom of the page.
- You can also click on the “Return to Search” button to go back to the page to find other job options for next time.
- You need to log in to proceed. If you don’t have an account, you can create one by clicking on the “Register” button.
- Fill out the application form by providing your personal information as requested. Upload your CV as requested at the end of the form.
- Finalize your application by submitting your form to the company.
Minimum age to work Fat Face: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Fat Face Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Fat Face. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Fat Face. Interested candidates can get placed in this organisation on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time Fat Face jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Fat Face every year.
Fat Face Available Positions
- Store Crew,
- Retail Assistant Store Manager,
- Store Supervisor,
Fat Face Job Positions & Salaries
Store Crew: You will be at the core of Fat Face’s business and play a vital role in the success of the stores. At the heart of everything you do will be consistently providing excellent customer service by attending to the lovely customers’ needs in a friendly, personal and effortless way. You will perform duties such as taking off deliveries to serving on the till or ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked with beautiful, well-presented products.
Store Manager: You will deliver the highest and most consistent standards of customer service, visual standards, profitability and productivity of your store. You should take personal ownership of the performance of your store. Also, you will make commercial decisions and spot business opportunity that drive financial results.
Fat Face Application Form
At Fat Face job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Fat Face job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
There is a wide range of departments at Fat Face from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Fat Face job application online.
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Available: Download Fat Face Job Application Form
Application Link; Official Site.
Fat Face Job Application Process
You can learn the Fat Face job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Fat Face online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Fat Face wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Fat Face online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Fat Face specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Fat Face, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Fat Face interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Fat Face makes a job offer. If you have adopted Fat Face work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Fat Face Job Application Process
Once you have completed and submitted your application, you will receive an email to the address you have provided, make sure you check your junk folder and mark Fat Face as a safe sender (they will communicate with you via email throughout your application process, so be sure you check emails regularly.) The company will take it from here, and pass on your details to the relevant store or department; then your details will be viewed according to Fat Face applicant selection criteria. If you have been successful, they will invite you to the next stage of the process. Due to the volume of applications the company receives, if you have not heard from Fat Face within 10 days, this may mean that unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
Fat Face Salary Info
- Crew Member – Hourly £7.50
- Sales Assistant – Hourly £7.26
- Crew – Hourly £7.00
- Retail Sales Assistant – Hourly £7 – £7
- Customer Assistant – Hourly £7 – £8