About Fat Face
Fat Face is a lifestyle clothing and accessories retailer, based in the UK. It was founded in 1988 by Tim Slade and Jules Leaver as a business selling T-shirts at ski resorts. The company opened its first retail shop in 1993; as of 2014 there were 209 Fat Face stores in the UK and Ireland.
Fat Face Application Online
In 2018, Fat Face continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Fat Face was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Fat Face.
- Click on the “Search Vacancies” button at the bottom of the page.
- There will be a toolbar on the next page. Select your job title, location and department. Then click on the “Search” button to proceed.
- You will see a list of jobs. Each job opportunity has its own information. Click on the job name that you find interesting for your research.
- Read further information in detail. After evaluating the position for your own interest, click on the “Apply for Job” button at the bottom of the page.
- You can also click on the “Return to Search” button to go back to the page to find other job options for next time.
- You need to log in to proceed. If you don’t have an account, you can create one by clicking on the “Register” button.
- Fill out the application form by providing your personal information as requested. Upload your CV as requested at the end of the form.
- Finalize your application by submitting your form to the company.
Minimum age to work Fat Face: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Fat Face Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Fat Face. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Fat Face. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Fat Face jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Fat Face every year.
Fat Face Available Positions
- Store Crew,
- Retail Assistant Store Manager,
- Store Supervisor,
Fat Face Application Form
At Fat Face job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Fat Face job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Fat Face job application online.
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Available: Download Fat Face Job Application Form
Application Link; Official Site.
Fat Face Job Application Process
You can learn the Fat Face job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Fat Face online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Fat Face wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Fat Face online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Fat Face specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Fat Face, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Fat Face interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Fat Face makes a job offer. If you have adopted Fat Face work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Fat Face Job Application Process
Once you have completed and submitted your application, you will receive an email to the address you have provided, make sure you check your junk folder and mark us as a safe sender (they will communicate with you via email throughout your application process, so be sure you check emails regularly.) They will take it from here, and pass on your details to the relevant store or department; they will then review your details against Fat Face selection criteria. If you have been successful, they will invite you to the next stage of the process. Due to the volume of applications they receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, this means that unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Fat Face Salary Info
- Crew Member – Hourly £7.50
- Sales Assistant – Hourly £7.26
- Crew – Hourly £7.00
- Retail Sales Assistant – Hourly £7 – £7
- Customer Assistant – Hourly £7 – £8