Foot Locker is a footwear and activewear wholesaler company, based in the USA. Even though it was established as an individual corporation in 1988, the first Foot Locker store was opened in 1974, in City of Industry, California and it’s still active today. The main office of the company is in Manhattan, New York City. As of February 2017, Foot Locker serves at over 3,300 locations worldwide, 79 of which are in the United Kingdom. The company was listed in Fortune 500 as 446th in 2011 and 363rd in 2018. In the most recent years, its total revenue has been billions of USD.
Foot Locker Jobs
Here in Foot Locker, the management is aiming to inspire youth culture around the globe by fueling a shared passion for self-expression and creating unrivaled experiences at the heart of the global sneaker community. However, Foot Locker can only achieve this goal if there are teammates that are unique, engaged, and diligent at the stores! Foot Locker is a business where talent is quickly spotted and nurtured. Do not hesitate, come join Foot Locker to start working in a cultivating environment!
Foot Locker Application Online
In 2018, Foot Locker continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Foot Locker was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How to Apply
- Go to the employment web page of Foot Locker that shows job opportunities in the UK.
- There is an “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page. Click on it to proceed to the next page for your research.
- You will see a toolbar, use it to customize your research. Enter a job title and a keyword or a skill also a city and a zip code. Click on the “Search Jobs” button.
- You will see the list of jobs below the page. If you find one of the jobs interesting or suitable for your career plans, click on the name of the job.
- Read further information in detail. You can click on the “Apply Now” button if you want to proceed. You can also save the job by clicking on the “Save Job” button to evaluate the position later.
- You need to enter your email to go to the next page. There will be an application form on the next page. Provide your personal information.
- You need to accept the personal privacy agreement to continue. If you agree, then you can proceed by clicking on the “Apply” button.
- Finalize your application by submitting your application form to the company.
Minimum age to work Foot Locker: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Foot Locker Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Foot Locker. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Foot Locker. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Foot Locker jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Foot Locker every year.
Foot Locker Available Positions
- Sales Associate,
- Stock Associate,
- Assistant Manager,
- Store Manager,
- Shift Leader,
You recognize yourself when you enter one of our stores. You love to talk about athletic sneakers and apparel as much as you love to collect them. You always scope out the latest styles, and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm with Customers. It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile. You like to work as part of a team as you improve your individual skills on the sales floor. Your success in this role will be measured through personal and productivity goals plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every Customer.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Delivering sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals
- Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product / trends
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- 0-3 year of retail experience
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one’s enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Foot Locker Application Form
At Foot Locker job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Foot Locker job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Foot Locker job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Foot Locker Job Application Process
You can learn the Foot Locker job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Foot Locker online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Foot Locker wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Foot Locker online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Foot Locker specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Foot Locker, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Foot Locker interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Foot Locker makes a job offer. If you have adopted Foot Locker work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Foot Locker Job Vacancies
Foot Locker is one of the finest American footwear and sportswear retailers. Headquarter of the Foot Locker is located in the New York City, United States of America. The Foot Locker has nearly 1100 shops all over the world. They offer fine products as per the requirements and demands of the customers. They cater all types of sports shoes with them. The shoes which this company provides are high quality and durable. The price of the shoes is also reasonable.
Foot Locker Job Opportunities
The Foot Locker offers meaningful job opportunities to the employees. The available Foot Locker jobs are a maintenance technician, warehouse trainee, management trainee, accounting intern, restocker, customer service specialists, store planner, key holder, sales lead, graphic designer, assistant store manager, sales assistant, manager, inside team sales associate, imaging technician intern, programmer, order picker, replenishment restocker and more. Among this many opportunities, you can apply for the post which suits your requirements and eligibility.
Tips For Applying
The applicants who want to apply to the Foot Locker jobs can post their CV’s to the online store. The selected candidates will have an interview with the managers of Foot Locker. The applicants may be asked a bunch of questions until the interviewers believe that you are a candidate they are looking for. It would be better to be yourself during the interview rather depicting someone to impress the recruiters. You should know the competition, trends and job opportunities. Personality matters a lot in the interview. So, behave well and obey them. Do not be late to the interview.
Foot Locker Salary Info
- Sales Associate £6.15 per hour
- Sales Assistant £7.10 per hour
- Associate £7 – £8 per hour
- Shift Leader £7 – £9 per hour