Fultons Foods is a British wholesaler of frozen foods, chilled foods, and groceries. The headquarters of the company is in Darton, South Yorkshire, England. Fultons Foods serve the central and northern parts of England. The online shop of the company is named Star Bargains. Fultons Foods was established by Jack Fulton in 1960. When founded, it was a poultry company. In 1974, it changed into frozen foods and got renamed “Frozen Value Ltd”. Fultons Foods was sold to Kevin Gunter in 1997 and today it completely belongs to Kevin Gunter, the managing director and Karen Gunter, the finance director of the company. Today the company serves in more than 100 shops in the northern part of England with more than 1,000 employees.
Fultons Foods Jobs
Fultons Foods is constantly expanding, which means the company always looks for new staff to join its big family! No matter where you work, one thing stands out about the Fultons people. The customers are the company’s main focus. They’re at the heart of everything Fultons Foods does. Here, you’ll be challenged daily, you’ll be encouraged to innovate and get to work with people who are committed to delivering exceptional experiences for customers. Apply for a job at Fultons Foods now to be a part of a great family!
How to Apply
- Go to the job application website of Fultons Foods.
- The company stores are located at Hull to Lancashire and Teeside to Nottingham as it is mentioned on the front page.
- You can take these locations as your beginning points if you are looking for a job at Fultons Foods.
- The warehouse facility of the company is at Barnsley and Darton also. If you want to take a job at the warehouse as an operative, or interested in working at the head office, be informed.
- You are able to apply for any current job position at Fultons Food by sending an email.
- The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Use this email to send your personal information, your CV and all of the other details about yourself.
- There is also a privacy notice for recruitment. If it is necessary to read before applying for an open job position at Fultons Foods, take a quick look at it.
- Finalize your application by sending an email to the company and wait for further notification in the near future.
Fultons Foods Job Application Online
Fultons Foods will take on employees
Fultons Foods is a frozen food retailer chain, which is based in Darton, South Yorkshire, and operates throughout The Midlands and the North of England.
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Fultons Foods Company, you can search for Fultons Foods recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work at Fultons Foods: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Warehouse Order Picker, Store Assistant, Sales Assistant, Part Time – Full Time
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable.
Application References: click
Fultons Foods Job Vacancies
They operate Stores from Hull to Lancashire and Teeside to Nottingham, they are constantly expanding and are always looking for new staff. They have a Management training scheme for potential store Managers.
They have a warehouse facility based in Darton, Barnsley and employ warehouse operatives and Heavy goods qualified Class 1 and 2. Fultons Foods Head office functions are also based here.
Fultons Foods Salary Info
- Warehouse Order Picker £7.20 Per Hour
- Store Assistant £7.60 Per Hour