Heron Foods is a British chain of wholesaler of frozen food. Although it is mostly focused on frozen food, the company provides a wide scale of chilled goods as well, with Muller, Birds Eye and McCain Foods brand names. The main office of Heron Foods is in Melton, United Kingdom. The company used to be named “Heron Frozen Foods Limited” before it was acquired its current name in 1981. The company was founded in 1978, as Grindles Butchers. The initial shop of the company was opened in 1969 in Hull, England. It mainly serves in the northern and central parts of England. There were 293 outlets of Heron Foods as of July 2020, with around 5,000 employees working at them.
Heron Foods Jobs
Here in Heron Foods, employees achieve their goals together as one team, connected by the same vision. The co-workers are hoping to create a brand-new future that will help our society do better and be better. So, if you’re smart, forward-thinking, passionate, and full of fresh ideas, you could play your part in making it happen at Heron Foods. Whether you’re looking to develop your career or want a role to fit around your existing commitments, this huge company offers a wide range of full-time and part-time roles. If you’ve got it, get in on it by applying for a job today!
How to Apply
- Go to the employment web page of Heron Foods.
- On this page, use the search part to customize your application process. Choose a department, region, or job type.
- You can also write a word on the search toolbar to make your search easier on a specific level.
- You will see a list of jobs below the page. Check out all of the available jobs and choose one of the jobs to learn the details of the current position.
- On the next page, further information will be provided with all of its details.
- You can share the job opportunity on LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook by clicking the signatures at the end of the page.
- If you like the job features, you can click on the “Apply” button right at the bottom of the page to continue your process.
- You need to fill a pre-application form to proceed. You also need to accept a privacy agreement, it is a requirement to get done.
- Click on the “Next” button to get to the next part of the application.
- Fill out the main online job application form by providing your personal information and other required information.
- You are now ready to finalize your application when you come to the last part. Just click on the last “Apply” button and submit your application form to Heron Foods.
Heron Foods Job Application Online
Heron Foods will take on employees
Heron Foods is an English retail chain founded in 1979 and based in Melton with 243 stores.
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Heron Foods Company, you can search for Heron Foods recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work Heron Foods: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Full Time Warehouse Operative, Warehouse Cleaner, Warehouse Wrapper, Sales Assistant, Home Delivery Driver, Part Time – Full Time
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): NO
Application References: click
Working at Heron Foods isn’t just a job – it’s a career. No matter your background they are keen to promote and develop people that work hard, give new ideas and show real initiative to keep the company moving in the right direction. Don’t take Heron Foods word for it hear it from real people.
Part Time Sales Assistant
They offer regular work and the opportunity to be part of a friendly team serving the local community. Heron Foods are one of the country’s leading food retailers with a strategic expansion programme and the opportunity to advance within the organisation.
Heron Foods Salary Info
- Sales Assistant £4.86 – £7.20 Per Hour (16yrs to 25yrs+)
- Warehouse Operative – £9.65 Per Hour
- Warehouse Wrapper – £6.50 – £7.20 Per Hour (18yrs – 25 yrs+)
- HGV Class 1 Driver – £29,700 Salary plus: £1000