Hobbycraft is a wholesaling chain of arts and crafts in the United Kingdom. The company belongs to Bridgepoint Group. The main office of Hobbycraft is in Christchurch, Dorset, United Kingdom. Hobbycraft was established in 1995. It’s the biggest arts and crafts wholesaler in the United Kingdom, and it operates in Ireland as well. Today there are more than 90 shops of the company besides its online store. As of 2019, 2,200 people are working in the physical stores of the company. Although most of the corporations got affected in a negative way by the Covid-19 pandemic, Hobbycraft was not one of them as the pandemic made its internet sales rise 200%.
Hobbycraft is a retail chain that helps you find the exact products you need for your hobbies. It is the best in its field in the United Kingdom. Customer happiness and employee happiness are at the very top. This is why you would love to work at Hobbycraft. If you are a crafty, artistic, and creative person, Hobbycraft is the place for you to thrive as an employee.
Hobbycraft Application Online
In 2018, Hobbycraft continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Hobbycraft was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
If you are planning to look around for a career in Arts and craft then Hobbycraft is the right place for you to get started. You can search their online website for different positions available. Based in the UK the company has its stores in various locations across the country
On regular basis, the company is looking around for new recruits in various fields starting from entry-level employees to customer executives and designers. The company is known to offer excellent customer service.
How to Apply
- Go to Hobbycraft’s official career website.
- Under the title of “Current Opportunities”, there are two different buttons called “Search our jobs and apply” and “Register for job alerts”.
- Click on the first one to see the job list as your prior interests in the job searching process.
- On the next page, there is a toolbar you can use to customize your search. Write down a keyword or a location close to you to see the nearest job opportunities to you.
- Click on the “Search Vacancies” button to proceed or you can also click on the “Reset Search” button to make your search from the beginning.
- You will see a list of jobs below on the page. There is information about vacancy title, reference number and expiry date.
- You can click on the “More Info” button to learn detailed information about any job position.
- On the next page, you will be provided with further information. After reading it carefully, think if this job is suitable for your future career plans.
- You can click on the green “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
- You can also share the job opportunity on WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or via your email.
- You need to log in to continue. If you don’t have an account, you can sign in with your Facebook, LinkedIn or Google+ accounts.
- After registering, fill out the online job application form of Hobbycraft by providing your personal information. You will then be ready to finalize your application by submitting it to the authorities of the company.
Minimum age to work at Hobbycraft: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Hobbycraft Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Hobbycraft. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Hobbycraft. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time jobs at Hobbycreaft. Many young and experienced candidates get nice jobs at Hobbycraft every year.
Hobbycraft Available Positions
- Team Leader
- Colleague Crawley
Reporting to the Territory Manager, You will be responsible for supporting the Management Team to ensure the profitable and efficient operation of the store.
You will have excellent communication skills as well as being a good team worker and will enjoy dealing with customers and assisting your colleagues. You will be adaptable and be able to react to change in a positive manner.
Hobbycraft Application Form
To apply for the job at Hobbycraft it is certain that you may have to log on to the official company website. To browse for the job positions available you have to browse through their career options and then search for the right position you are looking for.
The company provides online application services where candidates can apply for any job position available via their web portal.
The applicants have to click the job position available and then apply online. You may have to upload your job application and resume online through the web portal.
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Hobbycraft job application online.
Hobbycraft job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out the Hobbycraft job application form/pdf and apply for current job openings online.
Hobbycraft Job Application Process
You can learn the Hobbycraft job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Hobbycraft online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Hobbycraft wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Hobbycraft online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Hobbycraft specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Hobbycraft, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Hobbycraft interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Hobbycraft makes a job offer. If you have adopted Hobbycraft work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Hobbycraft Part-Time Jobs
With HobbyCraft Job positions it is certain that at the entry-level you have the convenience to join on a part-time basis.
Your job may be for 2 to 4 hours during the day. Being a retail store it is certain that your shift may be rotational. At entry-level new recruits will have to handle various activities within the store. Salary may be negotiable for deserving candidates.
Hobbycraft Positions and salary information
When logged on to the official website you may find below-listed positions available.
Colleague – As a colleague, you have the convenience to apply for the job at one of the various locations available. You have to be a pleasing personality as the job involves interacting with customers. At times you may have to perform duties in various locations within the store handling store items and cash payments or even interacting with customers. Your salary may be negotiable depending on your job efforts.
Assistant Manager – This is a management-level job. So it is certain that the job position is only available on a full-time basis. Your main role will be to assist territory managers and other team members and to motivate them regularly. Apart from this, you may have to look after the sales chart and boost the profitability of the store. Salary depends on personal experience.
Team Leader –As a team leader you are responsible for motivating your sales team. Small training sessions may be conducted by you regularly. You will be responsible for implementing new ideas to boost sales. Your salary may depend on your performance.
How to apply for Hobbycraft
To apply for any job position it is certain that you may not be able to download the application form in a printable format. You may have to send a notification for the job via the company’s official email address.
You have to log on to the website and then apply for the relevant position available. The HR team will get back to you if you are qualified and short-listed for the job position.