Iceland Foods (known as Iceland) is a British supermarket chain that is focused on selling frozen foods, prepared meals and vegetables. Non-frozen items are sold at Iceland stores, too. The first Iceland store was founded 50 years ago, in 1970. As a result of rapid growth, today there are almost 1,000 Iceland stores in the UK, at which 23,000 employees are currently working. A few stores are present in European countries. Iceland is pioneering in the UK in selling plastic-free products to customers.
Iceland Foods Ltd is the UK’s leading frozen food specialist. Iceland is also one of the fastest-growing supermarket chains in the UK, and it is actively aiming to offer people sustainable alternatives in grocery shopping by actively reducing the plastic packaging of the products and planning to end all plastic usage in packaging by 2023. Being employed at an Iceland location is definitely a good thing both for you and for the world. Start your career at this company; grow, and glow.
Most recently the company has made large-scale improvements to its advertisements. In the past, “Buy One Get One Free” and Meal Deals (a set price selection of products) were popular in retailers. Those are now limited and superseded with products that offer larger packages at the original prices.
It’s important to find an enterprise that offers the right opportunities to develop your potential and treat your personality as an asset. The management does all this at Iceland. So, if you’d like to hear more about this business, read on!
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of the company.
- Select your role and the position type you want to work on and click on the “Search&Apply” button.
- Customize your search by using the toolbar, enter a keyword, location or enter any filter you want to specialize about your job. Click on the “Search” button.
- There will be a job list below the page. Choose one of the jobs suitable for you and click on the “View” button.
- After reading further information about the job position, you can click on the “Apply” button to begin your online job application process.
- Provide the basic details about you such as your email address and upload your CV. After finish filling in the latest declarations, click on the “Submit” button.
- Finalize your application by submitting the online job application to the company.
Minimum Age to Work: 16
Hours of Operation: Work hours can vary due to recent changes in the company.
Job Positions: There are featured jobs such as Home Delivery Driver, Supervisor, and Retail Assistant.
Printable Job Application Form PDF: Available.
Positions & Salaries
Home Delivery Driver: You’ll also have a part to play in the larger store project as part of your role as a Home Delivery worker. You’ll need to be a team player to deliver the absolute best support to the customers. Salaries range from £9.69 per hour.
Supervisor: It is a permanent job and is ideal for anyone with true retail interest because you will be quite hands-on throughout this role and at the center of the business. Salaries range from £25,889 per annum.
Iceland Application form PDF
You can download the PDF version of the printable job application form of Iceland below. You should provide the necessary information on the form. After you fill out the form, you can submit it to an Iceland location in your neighbourhood.
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Available.
Download Iceland Foods Job Application PDF