JD wetherspoon Job Application Online
JD wetherspoon will take on personal
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of JD wetherspoon Company, you can search for JD wetherspoon recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work JD wetherspoon: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Bar Staff, Kitchen Staff, Cleaner, Part Time – Full Time
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): NO
Application References: Click
- 21 years of age and over, hourly rate range £7.20 – £7.50 (depending on location and training).
- 18–20 years of age, hourly rate range £6.15 – £6.65 (depending on location and training).
- Under 18 years of age, hourly rate range £5.00 – £5.25 (depending on location and training).
28 days’ holiday
- You’ll be entitled to 28 days’ holiday per annum, pro rata.
Bonus scheme – earn up to 19% of your pay
- Paid weekly, you can earn up to 19% of your pay in bonuses, based on pub profit, sales and outcomes of mystery visits.
- From day one of your employment, you will be eligible to join mydiscounts and receive discounts from over 2,000 retailers.
- You can also receive 20% discount, when dining in our pubs or staying in our hotels.
- 50% discount on food, while on duty.
About JD wetherspoon
Our Chairman, Tim Martin, set up J D Wetherspoon in 1979. Why ‘J D Wetherspoon’? Because ‘J D’ form the initials of Sheriff JD Hogg, from ‘The Dukes of Hazzard’ TV series, of course, while Mr Wetherspoon was one of Tim’s teachers in New Zealand!
In addition to our Wetherspoon pubs, we also run Lloyds No.1 bars – the same great standards and value, but with music. We also have Wetherspoon hotels – quality accommodation, at great prices.
Tim Martin opened the very first ‘Wetherspoon’, in Muswell Hill, north London, back in 1979. Today, Tim and the company run over 950 pubs, spread right across the UK.
During this 30-year history, the company has repeatedly led the way with ground-breaking initiatives, picked up hundreds of awards (covering all aspects of pub life) and grown from a handful of staff to over 30,000 employees.