Wetherspoon, or JD Wetherspoon plc, is a British pub corporation. The main office of the company is in Watford, England. The first pub of the company was opened in 1979 by Tim Martin in Muswell Hill, London. Wetherspoon serves in the United Kingdom and Ireland with 874 pubs and more than 43,000 employees. In addition to its pubs, the company has hotels as well. JD Wetherspoon asserts to be the sole big pub corporation that opens all its places early in the morning to serve fresh breakfast and coffee. It organizes two beer festivals, one in March and the other in October. Apart from its high street pubs, there are Wetherspoon bars also in airports in the UK.
JD Wetherspoon Jobs
This company already has lots of talented people here at JD Wetherspoon; but because of the company’s exciting and groovy expansion plans, there is a current need for more enthusiastic and passionate people to join JD Wetherspoon. The company offers some refreshing career opportunities plus a competitive salary, free shares, private medical insurance, contributory pension scheme, flexible benefits, and a loyalty reward scheme. JD Wetherspoon has lots of opportunities to join its amazing teams; apply for a job at this company now!
How to How do I apply for a job at JD Wetherspoon online?
- Go to the official career website of JD Wetherspoon.
- There are three different sections called Staff Opportunities, Management Roles, or Head Office Careers. Choose one of them to proceed.
- On the next page, use the toolbar to customize your search. Write down a job type and click on the “Go” button at the right of the section.
- You can also click on the “Go straight to the job search” button at the beginning of the page.
- By entering your location, you will be able to see available jobs near you. Also, you can use the map at the right bottom of the page.
- There will be a list of jobs provided for you below on the page. Look at the jobs and you can choose one of the interesting and suitable job positions.
- Click on the job name. You will be provided with further information. Read it clearly and if you are still interested in the position, click on the “Apply” button.
- You need to log in to continue. If you don’t have an account, you can create one by clicking on the “New Account” button.
- On the next page, you need to provide your personal information on the online job application form. Upload also your CV.
- Finalize your online job application by submitting the application form to the company.
JD Wetherspoon Job Application Online
JD Wetherspoon will take on personnel
According to the information from and notifications of the Human Resources Department of JD Wetherspoon Company, you can search for JD Wetherspoon recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job.
Minimum age to work at JD Wetherspoon: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Bar Staff, Kitchen Staff, Cleaner, Part Time – Full Time
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable
Application References: Click
JD Wetherspoon Job Positions & Salaries
Kitchen team member, bar staff, bar manager, shift leader, chef, cleaner, and more.
- 21 years of age and over, the hourly rate ranges from £7.20 – £7.50 (depending on location and training).
- 18–20 years of age, the hourly rate ranges from £6.15 – £6.65 (depending on location and training).
- Under 18 years of age, the hourly rate ranges from £5.00 – £5.25 (depending on location and training).
28 days’ holiday
- You’ll be entitled to 28 days’ holiday per annum, pro-rata.
Bonus scheme – earn up to 19% of your pay
- Paid weekly, you can earn up to 19% of your pay in bonuses, based on pub profit, sales and outcomes of mystery visits.
- From day one of your employment, you will be eligible to join “mydiscounts” and receive discounts from over 2,000 retailers.
- You can also receive a 20% discount when dining in our pubs or staying in our hotels.
- 50% discount on food, while on duty.