Lipsy Application Online
In 2018, Lipsy continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Lipsy was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work Lipsy: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Lipsy Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Lipsy. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Lipsy. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Lipsy jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Lipsy every year.
Lipsy Available Positions
- Customer Insight,
- Assistant Store Manager,
- Site Optimisation Assistant,
- Digital Marketing Assistant,
- Wholesale Coordinator,
- Digital Designer,
- Seo Manager,
- Temporary Christmas Staff,
- Part time – Full Time.
We are looking for someone who has an excellent eye for product and trends, who understands the young fashion market, who is a real team player and can build and maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders. To be successful, you will have had experience in cost price negotiation to ensure target margins are met, as well as experience dealing with both overseas and landed supplier bases to be able to deal with minimum order quantities. You will be an excellent negotiator, a problem-solver and have had experience managing a BAA.
You will currently be working as an Entry or Established Assistant Buyer. Experience working with multi product is ideal, although not essential.. You will love fashion and you will understand the needs and desires of our Lipsy customer. At Lipsy, we want people who are stimulated by the challenge of delivering commercial and inspirational product that our customers will love.
Lipsy Application Form
At Lipsy job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Lipsy job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Lipsy job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Lipsy Job Application Process
You can learn the Lipsy job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Lipsy online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Lipsy wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Lipsy online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Lipsy specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Lipsy, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Lipsy interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Lipsy makes a job offer. If you have adopted Lipsy work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Lipsy Salary Info
- Sales Assistant – Hourly £6 – £8
- Office Assistant / Contractor – Per Year £16k – £18k
Lipsy Limited, also known as Lipsy London, is a British women’s fashion brand that operates retail stores and an online website, as well as a wholesale business and via franchise partners internationally.
The company, founded in London, began trading as a wholesale fashion brand in 1988, going on to open concessions in department stores. In 2006, Lipsy.co.uk was launched and in 2008 Lipsy was acquired by Next PLC. Lipsy employs 500 staff – including Head Office – and operates 70 stores worldwide with 49 retail stores in the UK and Ireland.