Lush is an English wholesaler of cosmetic items. It has its main office in Poole, Dorset, United Kingdom. The company uses only vegetarian ingredients. Moreover, 85% of the materials they use are also vegan. All products of the company are handmade, and Lush is against animal testing. The company was founded in 1995, in Poole by Mark Constantine and Liz Weir. It is run with a “no ads policy”, which means that Lush doesn’t have a budget share for the television advertisements. Today Lush serves its customers at its 931 locations in 49 countries around the world. There are more stores of the company in the USA than any other country, and more than 100 stores of Lush are in the United Kingdom.
Lush is known worldwide for its unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalized customer service, and environmental activism and a fun & funky store atmosphere. The main aim of Lush is to simply create memorable experiences for everyone who has a bit (or a lot) of Lush in their life; the customers, communities, and suppliers. In fact, it’s everyone Lush works with. Whether you are a seasoned professional or just at the start of your career, Lush has something for everyone. Join Lush and find out what we have in store for you!
How do I apply for a job at Lush online?
- Go to Lush’s official career website.
- On the page, there is a toolbar. Using it, you can choose a location, a category and a job type. You can also subscribe to job alerts or register your interest by clicking on the top of the page.
- Click on the “Reset Filter” if you want to change your filters to another specific search.
- There will be a list of jobs provided below the page. There will be location, salary, type and category of the job with a little bit description of it. Read it.
- If you are interested in one of them, click on the name of the job to get further information.
- You will be provided with detailed information on the next page. Read it carefully. If you think that this job is suitable for your future interest, you can click on the “Apply Now” button at the top of the page.
- You can also click on the “Back to Careers” button to go back to the first page to evaluate other positions.
- You can share the job position on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or in your email.
- You need to fill the online job application form of Lush by providing all of your personal information on the page. Upload your CV with one photo.
- You need to accept the privacy agreement to proceed. Then, click on the “Start Application” button and finalize it by submitting your form to the company at the end of the process.
Lush Application Online
In 2021, Lush continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Lush was offering employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work at Lush: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Lush Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Lush. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Lush. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time Lush jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Lush every year.
Lush Available Positions
- Spa Massage Therapist
- Cash Office Assistant
- Sales Assistant
Cash Office Assistant
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- A passion for Lush and all Lush stands for
- The ability to motivate and manage a team and have fun at work
- The desire to learn and adapt
- A customer service focus
- A strong work ethic
- Availability for at least six days per week to include flexibility to work early mornings and late nights.
- An excellent communicator who works well in a team
What You’ll Get:
- Paid training days on our products, ingredients, ethics and values as well as core managerial skills.
- Continued training and development with regular reviews.
- A chance to be a part of our flagship store, new concepts and represent the biggest Lush store in the world!
- A great team bonus scheme.
- To work for an award-winning company that puts the customers at the heart of our business.
Lush Application Form
At Lush, vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. The lush job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
There is a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Lush job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Lush Job Application Process
You can learn the Lush job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Lush online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Lush wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Lush online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Lush specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Lush, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Lush interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Lush makes a job offer. If you have adopted Lush work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Lush will take on staff
Lush is ready to help you build your dream in a conducive working atmosphere with a competitive salary. Job positions at Lush are available as permanent, placement and contract jobs. Jobs are available as Visual Merchandiser and Signwriter, Spa Therapist, iOS Developer, Android Developer, Release Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Web Engineer, Floor Supervisor, Digital Trading Manager, Shop Manager, UX Designer, Financial Analyst, etc.