Majestic Application Online
In 2018, Majestic continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Majestic was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work Majestic: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Majestic Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Majestic. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Majestic. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Majestic jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Majestic every year.
Majestic Available Positions
- Business Analyst
- Trainee Manager
- Sales Assistant
- Assistant Manager
Are you ambitious to take your career to the next level? We’re looking for star candidates with great business acumen to become the retail leaders of tomorrow. Your mission: to help us make Majestic THE place people think about when they need wine.
Ideally you’ll already be a seasoned sales and management professional, big on operational excellence and delivering outstanding customer service.
You bring the commitment, we’ll fill in the blanks in your wine knowledge, and with the right training and development, in 12 months you could be running your very own Majestic Wine business.
As a Driver, the job primarily involves making deliveries to our private and business customers in our company vans and in-store customer service and merchandising. You must be 20 or over (for insurance purposes) and have held a driving licence for over a year. You should be aware the role involves a lot of manual handling, lifting cases of wine in and out of the van. Benefits include a staff discount and paid holiday based on the period of time worked.
As a Sales Assistant/Driver at Majestic, you will be an ambassador for the store in which you work, working with the team to deliver an outstanding shopping experience for every one of our customers durng our busiest trading period. You will be a committed, enthusiastic and flexible member of the small team and happy to help out in all areas of the day to day running of the store. You will understand what it means to be part of a small, close-knit team, be happy to pull your weight, have a friendly and engaging personal style and have the confidence to talk to our customers about the wine we sell with the aim of making them want to come back for more.
To be one of our Sales Assistants, you must have held a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months as delivering wine to our customers is an important part of the role. Lifting and moving stock will also be part of the day job but so will tasting wine you have never come across before, having fun with the store team, and basically really enjoying what you do!
Majestic Application Form
At Majestic job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Majestic job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Majestic job application online.
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Available: download
Application Link; Official Site.
Majestic Job Application Process
You can learn the Majestic job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Majestic online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Majestic wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Majestic online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Majestic specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Majestic, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Majestic interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Majestic makes a job offer. If you have adopted Majestic work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
About Majestic Wine
Majestic Wine plc is the United Kingdom’s largest specialist retailer of wine.
Majestic Wine Warehouses operates as a wine retailer, selling a mixture of wine, champagne and spirits. Majestic’s stores offer customers free tasting, free delivery and free glass hire. Majestic Wine currently has 211 stores in the United Kingdom. The company’s chairman is Phil Wrigley, and its chief executive is Rowan Gormley. In June 2016, Majestic Wine announced a double digit sales boost since the purchase of Naked Wines.