Mango, officially Punto Fa, S.L., is an apparel producer and wholesaler corporation based in Spain. The main office of the corporation is in Palau Solita i Plegamans, Barcelona, Spain. Mango was established by two brothers, Isak Andic and Nahman Andic in Barcelona in 1984. The company launched its first online store in the year 2000 after the launching of the official website in 1995. There are more than 16,000 employees of the company, working in more than 1,200 stores in 91 countries around the world. There are 45 Mango stores in the UK. The stores of this company has a young sales floor team consisting of mostly females with an average age of 28. Mango is one of the few companies that employ more women than men. The company manufactures and sells more than 90 million pieces every year to its customers.
If you are interested in fashion and if you are seeking an entry-level job, you should become a Mango employee as soon as possible! Are you asking why? Here are the reasons then. Since Mango employs more women than men, young women find career opportunities at Mango stores all around the world by having well-paid jobs. Moreover, there are equal working conditions for both men and women at Mango, and this is benefitting the employee team as a whole.
How do I apply for a job at Mango online?
- Go to the career website of Mango that is showing the job openings at Mango stores in Great Britain.
- Use the search toolbar, write down a job title, category or a city and postal code to specify your search process.
- Click on the “Search” button to continue. You can also send your CV to the selected jobs that you will choose directly by clicking on the “Narrow Search” button above on the page.
- After you click the “Search” button, you will be provided with a list of jobs on the page. Choose one of the jobs that you find interesting for your future career plans.
- After reading the provided further information about the job position, click on the “Apply” button to continue if you are satisfied.
- First, you need to upload your resume, you can upload it from your computer, from Dropbox or from CareerBuilder.
- Then, you need to fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information and for the rest anything needed.
- You can finalize your online job application by submitting the application to Mango.
Mango Application Online
In 2021, Mango continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Mango was offering employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
Minimum age to work Mango: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Mango Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Mango. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Mango. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time Mango jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Mango every year.
Mango Available Positions
- Stockroom Assistant,
- Window Dresser,
- Floor Manager,
- Sales Assistant,
- Assistant Store Manager,
- Part Time – Full Time
You will carry out the reception and control of merchandise and its storage in the stockroom, in addition to store replenishment according to company procedures, in order to ensure the store has the right product at the right time.
• To deal with deliveries on a daily basis, maintaining order and tidiness, avoiding damage and preventing stock loss
• To receive, confirm, open boxes and organise merchandise every day in an optimal and systematic manner according to stockroom guidelines
• To perform daily replenishment on a continual basis
• To organise and allocate the merchandise received according to stockroom guidelines
• To provide support to your colleagues on the store floor, helping with replenishment and making additional orders when necessary
• To be able to deal with individual store requests quickly and efficiently
• To reorganise stockroom space in an optimal manner according to store needs
• To be responsible for maintaining a clean and tidy stockroom
• To collaborate in preparing all the material required to perform the store changes
You will be responsible for finalising sales at the cash desk, ensuring that an outstanding level of customer service is delivered at all times in order to gain the loyalty of customers.
• To provide excellent customer service and offer complementary purchase options
• To finalise the sale and receive payment in a quick and efficient manner
• To apply the company’s Customer Service and Image Standards in order to gain the loyalty of customers
• To be familiar with Mango policy with regard to exchanges, returns, searches in other stores, etc. and at all times offering the appropriate additional services
• To hand the customer their purchase well-presented and with the till receipt
• To deal with all complaints in an efficient manner, making every effort to offer the customer a solution
• To treat customers politely and make them feel welcome in order to gain their loyalty
• To apply and manage cash desk procedures effectively
• To ensure the cleanliness, organisation and replenishment of the cash desk
• To support managers in delegated administrative tasks
Mango Application Form
At Mango job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Mango job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
There is a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before submitting a Mango job application online.
Application Link; Official Site.
Mango Job Application Process
You can learn the Mango job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Mango online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Mango wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Mango online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Mango specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Mango, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Mango interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Mango makes a job offer. If you have adopted Mango work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Mango Salary Info
- Sales Assistant – Hourly £6.77
- Sales Associate – Hourly £6.80 Per Year £11k – £19k
- Supervisor – Per Year £21k – £23k
- Key Holder – Hourly £7 – £7