Menarys is a store chain based in Northern Ireland. There are currently twenty shops of their own name with eleven more under the name “Tempest”. The company is headquartered in Dungannon, Northern Ireland. It was established in Cookstown in 1923 by Joseph Alexander, a cloth retailer. During the 1970s, the shops belonging to Menary Brothers were obtained and “Menary” name was used for the future enlargement of the corporation. The company works by taking commissions from the sales of its dealers. Mostly, clothes, household items and cooking goods can be found in Menary stores. In the United Kingdom, the company serves its clients in Northern Ireland. An online shopping store of Menarys was opened in 2010.
Here at Menarys, employees work together to be their best selves as employees! The identity of Menarys as a local and independent retailer is so important to the company and this characteristic permeates everything the company does. Menarys expects you to bring in character. Each Menarys store has developed its own personality shaped by both the incredible store staff and the local community around the store. The management at Menarys hopes that these great relationships continue for years to come. As a unique business, Menarys has created a fantastic culture of friendliness and familiarity regardless of location. Join the staff of Menarys and be a part of this amazing culture!
Menarys Application Online
In 2018, Menarys continues to offer career opportunities for many positions. Menarys was employment opportunities for all its departments in the past year, and aims to continue this with new stores. You can continue reading to download the printable application form and to apply online.
How to Apply
- Go to the official career website of Menarys.
- On the page, there is a customization filter. Use the filter and choose the “Career” part.
- You will see a list of jobs on the below of the page. There is some information about the job position.
- Evaluate the positions and if you think one of them is suitable for your interest, click on the “View Details” button to proceed.
- After clicking on the button, you will see further information about the job position. There will be info regarding the job type, location, reference number, and salary.
- If you like the job position, you can click on the “Click here to Download Application Form” to start filling an online job application form.
- You can also click on the “Back to Jobs List” to evaluate the other job positions on the list.
- You can also share this job position on your Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or by email.
- After providing your personal information on the application form, you can submit it to the company.
- If needed, you can also create an account for you to get the notifications back fast for your application.
- You can now finalize your application process.
Minimum age to work Menarys: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Menarys Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Menarys. Being a popular and fast growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Menarys. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full time and past time Menarys jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Menarys every year.
Menarys Available Positions
- Online & Loyalty Manager,
- Graphic Designer / Marketing Assistant,
- Beauty Advisor.
Temporary Sales Advisor
The role: You will be the first point of contact for our customers. We expect all team members to maintain an exceptional level of customer service that Menarys are renowned for after 90 years in business. Duties will vary and include: Achieving set sales targets Operating tills General house keeping Familiarisation/ knowledge base of products we offer Adhere to all company policies and procedures. Visual Merchandising General sales duties Exceptional customer service Tasking Duties (deliveries and set up of instore promotional activities)
One of the most recognisable department stores in Northern Ireland is now recruiting for a Cleaner to ensure our store is ready for our customers to shop. This is an excellent opportunity to work within the company and be an important part of our team! The Role The role involves ensuring all customer and staff areas of the store are cleaned and ready for customers entering the store. Cleaning will need to incorporate best practice regarding standards, storage of equipment, recording and health and safety standards.
Menarys Application Form
At Menarys job vacancies are therefore available mostly all the time for hourly entry-level positions. You could begin with a simple location-based search. Menarys job application form can be filled online only where you can build your resume, however, students and entry-level operators don’t need prior experience.
It has a wide range of departments from manufacturing to retailing, so check them out before filling Menarys job application online.
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Download Menarys Job Application PDF
Application Link; Official Site.
Menarys Job Application Process
You can learn the Menarys job application process by following the steps below. There are similar processes for candidates who apply to Menarys online or in person.
- The first thing we missed when applying for a job is the preparation of a resume and cover letter. In general, when applying, we apply with a CV that is out-of-date. Even though we do not know this, we are making this mistake. Menarys wants you to fill in all the steps you need from your CV. If you have, add references absolutely.
- Job Applications. You can apply for Menarys online, by e-mail, or in person. Whichever job you apply for, make sure that you apply the Menarys specific instructions to make the application.
- Tests. When applying online for Menarys, you can have a short test. Depending on the answers you have, you will be approved or rejected. This test generally controls your ethical values and compliance with working conditions.
- Interview. If you are in the Menarys interview phase, you will have a phone call or a face-to-face conversation with the recruitment staff or manager. They will give you the information you need before you accept them.
- In the last stage, Menarys makes a job offer. If you have adopted Menarys work facilities, you can accept this offer. Otherwise you may want some time to think. If you accept the job you will start the management process and you will be promised to start the job on the date officially agreed.
Menarys will take on staff
Menarys, which provides staff recruitment without looking for much experience, continues to take staff for entry level positions. Go to the store in your district with the application form that you have downloaded and filled in from following, and make the first step of your application by forwarding it to the store manager or assistant.