MHRA Job Application Online
Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency will take on employees
Information on how to apply for jobs, workplace benefits and skills development at the MHRA.
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of MHRA Company, you can search for MHRA recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work MHRA: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Recruitment Project Coordinator, NIBSC Animal Technician, Sterile Services and Stores Assistant, Part Time – Full Time
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): NO
Application References: click
Learning and development
They are committed to providing learning and development for MHRA staff. As part of commitment to people development, we provide an extensive programme of over 30 different internal training courses which are available for staff to attend, in addition to longer-term leadership development programmes and a 3-month corporate induction programme for staff joining the agency.
They also remain committed to supporting continuing professional development programmes for the large range of specialist groups in the agency. Mentoring programmes are in place for certain specialist roles where on-the-job training is required.
Career options the medical assessor role provides
After joining MHRA medical assessors are mentored in their role and are able to progress though our competency framework handling more complex and varied workload and taking on representational roles within the Agency, within the UK and globally.
There is also the opportunity to continue your medical training whilst at the MHRA and enroll with the Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine, working towards CCT in Pharmaceutical Medicine.
All of MHRA staff receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays rising by 1 day for each completed year of service to a maximum of 30
- Civil Service Pension Scheme
- flexible working to ensure staff maintain a healthy work-life balance
- interest-free season ticket loan or bike loan
- CoreCare – employee assistance services and access to the Civil Service Benevolent Fund
- eligibility to join the Civil Service Motoring Association (CSMA)
- variety of staff and civil service clubs
- on-going learning and development
- childcare vouchers
- cycle to work scheme
- discounted rate with Benenden insurance
MHRA Salary Info
- Recruitment Project Coordinator – Apprenticeships – £30,901 – £31,582
- NIBSC Scientist – Bacteriology – £38,301
- Science Communicator – £38,301
- NIBSC Animal Technician £25693
- NIBSC Scientist – Monoclonal Antibodies – £30,901
- Higher Medical Device Specialist – £30k
- Sterile Services and Stores Assistant £18,712
About Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is an executive agency of the Department of Health in the United Kingdom which is responsible for ensuring that medicines and medical devices work and are acceptably safe.
The MHRA was formed in 2003 with the merger of the Medicines Control Agency (MCA) and the Medical Devices Agency (MDA). In April 2013, it merged with the National Institute for Biological Standards and Control (NIBSC) and was rebranded, with the MHRA identity being used solely for the regulatory centre within the group.
MHRA employ more than 1,200 people and have facilities in London, York and South Mimms, Hertfordshire.