Ministry of Defence Job Application Online
Ministry of Defence will take on employees
According to the information from and notifications of Human Resources Department of Ministry of Defence Company, you can search for Ministry of Defence recruitment notices and get information about the firm, as a result, apply for a job, from our website.
Minimum age to work Ministry of Defence: Age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Army Warrant Officer, Civil Servant, Major British Army, Army Officer, British Army Officer, Part Time – Full Time.
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): NO
Application References: click
Career in defence, there are 3 armed forces.
- Royal Navy
- British Army
- Royal Air Force
The UK reserve forces play a vital part in our nation’s defence. Find out how you can get involved and what is on offer for reserves.
All types of people are putting their spare time to better use as reserves in the armed forces. Being a reserve is as rewarding as it is challenging. You’ll train and deploy alongside regular forces, doing things you never pictured yourself doing, learning new skills and meeting people who, like you, want more from life. Read about it from others who have taken up the challenge: reserves case studies.
All the reserve forces (Royal Navy, Royal Marines, British Army and Royal Air Force) are actively recruiting: follow the links to find out what opportunities are available to you and how to join.
What’s on offer?
- adventure, travel, personal development and life long friendships
- paid for training days
- additional annual tax free training bonus
- there is even a pension from April 2015
- your military training will be recognised with civilian accreditation
Are you an employer of reserves? Is one of your employees thinking of joining the reserves?
- provide additional financial support to small, medium sized enterprises
- save an employer £8000 worth of development skills training
Ministry of Defence Salary Info
- Major British Army £52,952 per year
- British Army Officer £66,777 per year
- Civil Servant £39,165 per year
- Army Officer £62,552 per year
- Staff Sergeant £44,024 per year
- Army Warrant Officer £45,424 per year
- Clerk £18,424 per year
ROYAL NAVAL RESERVES
For most people, the demands of a job and family life are challenging enough. However, some have ambitions that go beyond the everyday. You may be one of them. If so, you’re exactly the kind of person they’re looking for in the Royal Naval Reserve (RNR).
There’ll be times when you need real determination and motivation to balance your home, work and Royal Naval Reserve commitments. In return, they’ll give you the opportunity to see places and do things most people only dream of, with some of the best friends you’ll ever make.
Qualifications for Royal Naval Army Reserves
The criteria and age limit required to join the Royal Navy Reserve varies depending on the branch and role you’re applying for. Here’s an overview:
- Aged 16 to 42 for a rating role, and 17to 42 for an officer role, although the upper age limit depends on the service and your chosen specialisation. Use the role finder to find a specific age limit.
- You can be aged 16 to 56 as an ex-regular rating and 20 to 56 as an ex-regular officer
- British, Irish, Commonwealth or dual citizenship
- No qualifications are required unless you’re applying for an officer role
- You’ll need to be medically fit