Good news for those who want to work at Nando’s!
Nando’s job vacancies, job applications, Nando’s staff recruitment news in writing. Nando’s job application form, Nando’s open positions, documents required for application, salary information, working conditions and more.
Nando’s is a chain of restaurants, established in Rosettenville, Johannesburg, South Africa in 1987. The first restaurant of the company was opened by Robert Brozin from Mozambique. The restaurant chain has the renowned Portuguese sign as its logo, Rooster of Barcelos. Nando’s is mostly focused on Portuguese and African cuisine. The South African flame-grilled peri-peri chicken is what most people come to eat at a Nando’s restaurant. There are more than 1,000 stores being run by Nando’s in 35 countries around the world at the present day. The first Nando’s outlet in the United Kingdom was opened in London, in 1992. Today there are 8,000 employees and 400 restaurants of the restaurant chain in the UK. Nando’s revenue last year was over £1,000,000,000.
If you want to become one of the thousands of employees of this huge multinational restaurant chain, this may be a very good time. As the world becoming globalized more and more in the last years, a South African restaurant chain is likely to receive increasing attention in the UK. Parallel to this aspect, Nando’s is growing rapidly and constantly in the most recent years. Just like the company itself, your life quality will also increase if you start working for the company today. You will have a promising career by becoming an employee in Nando’s.
Nando’s is passionate about giving real opportunities to its people. The company continually strives to make the business as good as it can be, in an environmentally and ethically responsible way while continually investing in its people. It is not an easy thing to do, but the management does know that anything is possible if you have a great team behind you! Come apply for a job at Nando’s, and hopefully be a part of a team that you can rely on!
How do I apply for a job at Nando’s online?
- Go to the career website of Nando’s that is made for applicants living in the UK.
- There is a toolbar on the page. You can use it to customize your research during your online job search process.
- Enter a postcode that you want to work at and click on the “Search” button to proceed.
- A list of jobs will be seen below the page as you can see the location of the job position, the date it was posted, and the code of the job position. You can customize your search accordingly.
- If you like one of the jobs, click on the name of the job to see the details about the position.
- Further information will be provided on the next page. Read it carefully and evaluate the position regarding your future career plans.
- If the job position is suitable for you, click on the yellow “Apply” button either on the top or bottom of the page.
- You need to sign in to continue. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one by clicking on the yellow “Create Account” button below the “Sign In” button.
- After creating your account, now you are ready to fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information on the application form.
- Finalize your application by submitting the application form to the company’s authorities by clicking on the “Apply Now” button at the end of the page.
Minimum age to work Nando’s: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Nando’s Job Vacancies And Opportunities
There are a lot of job opportunities at Nando’s. Being a popular and fast-growing company destination, there is always a need for skilled and interesting professionals at Nando’s. Interested candidates can get placed in this organization on the basis of their merits.
There are many full-time and part-time Nando’s jobs. Many young and experienced candidates get good jobs at Nando’s every year.
Nando’s Available Positions
- Kitchen Assistant
- Assistant Manager
- FOH Supervisor
- Waiting Staff
- Front of House
- Grillers & Coordinators Wanted
To deliver to all the customers, a warm, genuine, fun and memorable experience that goes that extra mile. To prepare, present and serve the tastiest chicken in a relaxing environment where the customers feel at home and part of the Nando’s family.
Previous experience is great but we will be providing full training during your 3-month probationary period.
Nando’s wants people who want to be part of the team, have fun in their job, and work hard to deliver the best Nando’s experience.
You will be required:
- To prepare, cook and present all food items correctly and efficiently to the standards outlined in the Nando’s training toolkit.
- To set up and close down the restaurant to the standards agreed by the management team
- To work as a team, supporting each other and welcoming new members to the family
- To comply with all reasonable requests from a member of the Management Team
- We look forward to hearing from you, so apply if you have what it takes and want a career with Nando’s.
Nando’s Application Form
A variety of job opportunities in Nando’s is available. You will show your enthusiasm and work with high productivity if you love Portuguese-style food. Thus, you will have a promising career in the company. On this web page, you can find information about different job opportunities at Nando’s.
There is also a printable job application form pdf here on our web page, which you can find down below. First, you provide information about the job you want, your contact details, personal information, work experience and qualifications on the application form. Good luck with your job application!
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Available: Nando’s Job Application PDF
Nando’s job application. Learn about the application process. Career & Job vacancies. Check out Nando’s job application form/pdf and apply today’s jobs online.
Application Link; Official Site.