River Island is a clothing company that operates in markets around the world. It was founded in 1948 by Bernard Lewis, and it has its headquarters in London, UK. The story of River Island started with Bernard Lewis, selling fruits and vegetables and wool in London. After his three brothers joined him, the company enlarged to nine shops, named Lewis Separates. When it achieved to have 70 shops in the country, the name was in a need to change. The name changed into Chelsea Girl, which then turned into the first clothing store chain in the UK. In 1988, the company was renamed River Island. Today, River Island has more than 350 stores and more than 250 of the stores are in the UK and Ireland. Its yearly revenue is nearly a billion GBP.
River Island Jobs
River Island is one of the most popular clothing brands in the entire United Kingdom. The clothes of River Island are unique, one of a kind, the type that all classes in the society want to have and. Being a part of the River Island union is a huge privilege for most people. If you are a fashionable, interesting, optimistic, creative individual who is looking for a job that will satisfy your needs, you should definitely apply for a job at River Island.
How to Apply
- Go to River Island’s official career website.
- There are four different options, which are head office, store, distribution centre and RI tech. Choose one of them that fits with your interests.
- Then, you need to choose the part you want to work such as marketing or sales regarding the first section you choose.
- Click on the “Search Criteria”, choose the salary and the department you want to be a part of.
- A list of jobs will be seen below on the page. Look in detail. Then, you can click on the name of the job.
- Read further information about the position. If you like the job position, click on the “Apply” button.
- You need to fill out the online job application form by providing your personal information and you also need to upload your CV.
- You can also log in to be notified when there will be new job positions if you are interested in some other areas about your future career plans.
- You can now finalize your application by submitting the online job application form.
River Island Job Application Online
River Island will take on personnel
According to the information from and notifications of the Human Resources Department of River Island Company, you can search for River Island recruitment notices and get information about the firm you need before you apply for a job.
Minimum age to work River Island: The age limit is 16 years or older.
Working Time: Varies depending on the position.
Available Positions: Sales & Service Menswear, Senior Sales Advisor, Permanent Sales Advisor Operations, Sales Advisors
Printable Application Form(PDF/DOC): Unavailable
Application References: click
River Island Job Opportunities
Let’s take a look at the available River Island jobs. They are expanding steadily all over the world. As far as the hiring process is concerned, it is quite simple.
You may have to go through several job interviews in 2 weeks. If you are looking for an entry-level job, then you won’t need any prior experience. Requirements may vary depending on the position.
Tips For Applying
Just go to the official website of River Islands and apply online. It won’t take more than 5 minutes to fill up the application form online.
300 stores and counting. International growth. Award-winning online retail. One of the largest in-house design teams on the high street. There are hundreds of reasons to join RI.
And thousands of opportunities waiting for talented, driven individuals like you!